11

—— playlist : "Part of me" (Katy Perry)

I came home with the surprise of two elderly figures in my sight, my parents. I caught Yeonjun and Soobin both giving them sharp looks.

"You guys came back."

"Yes, we came to discuss your grades in school. You're average, is this the best you could do for us. We came back from the seas to see you only to find out the disgraceful grades we found on this paper?"

"What are you talking about? I've studied all semester, why can't you guys be proud of for once? It's better than last year's grade."

"You always disappoint us Chaewon, why can't you be a normal child why must you be so childish and careless?" My dad's loud voice wavered our hollow walls, that was my breaking point.

"You guys were always away, ever since I was 8. Yeonjun and Soobin were 13, they were able to feed me,clothe me, they were better parents than you guys. You were never there, so if there anyone to blame...it's the both of you horrible parents." I spat, harshly wiping the stray tears tricking down my cheeks.

"YOU-"  my father pointed his finger but I had slammed the front door through his face, running to wherever.

I could here Yeonjun & Soobin's voice calling for me in the distant but I didn't want to listen, I kept on running and running even though the rain poured hardly...I didn't care about getting soaked, I just wanted to get away.

I tripped over a tiny rock near the side of the pavement dropping to my knees, I just burst...in the middle of the empty sidewalk.

The heavy rain soaked me wherever, my hair, clothes, everything but I couldn't halt myself from sobbing.

The heavy rain was suddenly absent, but...it was still pouring. Why can't I feel any drops hit my body?... that's when I turned my head up seeing a black colored umbrella on top of my head, with someone holding it...him.

He stood there with soft eyes, i fixed my puffy eyes on his deep ones. "Are you okay?"

"Well...isn't it a bit obvious?" I sniffled, I felt cold hands intertwine with mine. My body was pulled up from the ground, "You don't seem good, I'll drop you home."

I shook my head vigorously, "The reason I'm here is because I escaped home...I don't want to go there today...I'm tired Sunoo." I breathed out pleading the male not to take me back home.

He didn't let go of our intertwined hands instead he walked ahead across the pavement, my eyes widened..."Let's go to my place."

"Don't you live with your parents?! What will they think if you bring a girl home at 10pm at nig-"

"I don't have parents Chaewon, I live alone." His voice went cold, the air surrounding us grew still full.

"I'm sorry Sunoo, I didn't know I'm sorry for mentioning it." I apologized immediately still sniffling from my earlier breakdown, the male shook his head

"It's ok, it doesn't matter to me."

The male stopped in front of a interior designed looking house, it was huge and had very wide space. Perfect for a family of ten people maximum, "we're here."

Huh...? Sunoo lives here?!

"You live in a mansion...all by yourself?" I tilt my head, "this is one of the mansions my parents owned, I decided to live in it before anyone took it."

"What are you staring at, get in you look like a mess." The male coldly shoved me into his house. He stepped up the stairs and I trailed behind him like a little kid.

I entered a deep dark room, everything in it was black. I'm guessing it's sunoo, his whole attire was based off black.

I sat on the soft black blankets he had over his bed, the boy brought me his clothes which were extremely oversized but I went with it.

"T-thanks...for letting me stay you didn't have to." I focused my eyes on the ground, "It's fine, I don't mind company." The male cleared his raspy throat.

Company.

——