19

—— playlist ; "Love Me Right"   ( EXO )

—— playlist ; "Love Me Right" ( EXO )

The investigation continued, after three years of it being handled with ignorance...they were working on the case.

"Ma'am are you saying Sunoo has vile family records?"

"Yes." - the aunt.

——

"You're parents are leaving tommorow Chaewon, aren't you going to go home? You haven't went home in days." - Jay

Chaewon trailed her eyes on the ground, "the reason in staying at everyone's house is to escape from them and their selfishness."

"What?" Jungwon tilted his head, batted his long eyelashes.

"Honestly...I ran away from home nearly two werks ago. I got into a fight with the both of them because they saw my report, they always do this...they always hurt me so I'm not going to communicate with them."

"But they're you're parents,they've been with you and took care of you. That's a bit...messed up isn't it? not to be rude."

"No they didn't Jay, they were never there. They were always on business trips, the people who raised me were my brothers. They did everything for me while my parents were gone overseas, then they go and criticize me when it's there fault I've become this way." I huffed, the male stayed silent.

I stood up from my seat, walking into Sunoo's room where he sat on his bed on his own. "Chaewon?"

"I don't want to share the room with them tonight...I'm just not in for it. I talked about my parents and part of my life which I don't do, and I'm not just feeling good."

"I don't mind if you want to spend the night, I'll put a divider in the bed. I heard you like to sleep with a divider since you shared beds with your brothers."

"Huh how did you know that?"

"Your brother Yeonjun is a snitch." Sunoo snickered, putting the long pillow in the middle of the bed so we both could have separate sides.

I sat on my side of the bed and laid down, pulling his soft covers over my body. "So what happened back there, you look upset." The male deeply whispered.

"They asked me if I was going back home because my parents are leaving tommorow...I told them the whole story and Jay said it was messed up of me to do that, but he really doesn't understand how it feels Sunoo...I don't want to go back home no matter what. If they're over there I'll never go back home, that's how much I despise them."

"Doll listen, if you ever feel like it's not that day to go home...come to my place. I'll never complain about your company."  His smooth husky voice delivered echoes around his quiet room.

"That's flattering Mister Kim." I chuckled, the boy's lips plastered into a smirk...he stood up and turned off the lights.

"I know it is, go to sleep we have school tomorrow." He shifted his body to the other side of the bed, "Night sunshine, sleep well." I yawned, drifting my eyes off into the pitch darkness.

—-

MORNING

Me and sunoo strolled against the grainy pavement, he chose the long way to school. Why? I don't know, ask him yourself.

"Sunoo why are we taking the long way today, the road is so rough." I whined, stomping my foot over to the sharp eyed male who didn't seem to be bothered by my whiny behavior.

"You didn't hear?"

"Hear what?"

"Someone got into an accident so they closed all of the roads, they got hit by a car and were rushed to the emergency room. I went out to the convenience store and saw it happen."

"Why didn't you tell me that before, I was confused for no reason." I scratched the back of my nape, sighing out in relief.

"I was lazy." He vacantly responded, I shook my head not having anything to say back.

"Let's just get to school, this road is going to leave my feet hurting for the rest of the day."

"Fasten up you're pace doll, Miss wouldn't want us to be late." He turned around, delivering a dreamy wink.

"Tsk, show off."

——