39

—- playlist ; "devilish" ( chase atlantic )

—-

Sunoo's heart dropped, tears build up his eyes when Aunt jang opened the door revealing 4 people standing in front of her.

His aunt's and uncle's face swam with tears while his cousin's silently cried in happiness. Sunoo ran into their arms, attacking into their embrace. His aunt cried, "we've been waiting for this day."

"You're finally in our arms, after all these years. 19 years." His uncle sniffled. Sunoo broke down, maybe the false hope wasn't fully broken.

"Aunt jang h-how...h-how did you find them?!" Sunoo breathed out, Aunt chuckled lightly. "Silly boy, I've hired a lot of people to search. 3 years later they finally found them."

"Come sit down, let's all talk." Aunt jang forwarded her arm near the couch. They nodded, wiping their happy tears...taking a seat on the couch.

"It took me very long to find you guys, sunoo has gone through such hardship because of my brothers abusive actions. He got murdered actually, Sunoo was left alone. I knew you guys were alive so I tried looking for you. It took 3 years." - Aunt jang

"We moved away after Soojin's death...I couldn't handle the pain. It took me 5 years to fully recover, to this day I think about how it'd be like if she was alive. It hurts...but life is unfair." A stray tear left Aunty Kim's eye.

"We heard about the murder of Sunoo's adoptive parents, one of the members from our mafia found Sunoo's current living spot. He saw something he wasn't supposed to, that night the rest of the gang killed the family. They knew aunt jang, they knew she would treat him well. The mafia is retired but they completed one last mission." - Uncle Kim

Jang raised both her eyebrows, she was impressed. Though the mafia were friends with her, they found out about sunoo and kept his every move.

"Solbi and Seojun were so happy to know that sunoo was still around."

"How old are you guys??" Aunt jang tilted her head towards the two siblings.

"I'm 17 and my brother is 19 born in April." Solbi replied, pointing at seojun.

"Oh he's older than sunoo " I spoke, Aunt kid chuckled. Nodding her head a bit.

"And who might you be beautiful ??" His aunt smiled in admiration. I blushed, darting my eyes to the fool..."I uh I'm Sunoo's..."

"Girlfriend." Aunt jang told them, they all had smile on their faces. "If Soojin and Kyeongseok were here, they would be so happy to meet you. I remember them talking about if there son would get a girlfriend in the future."

Sunoo wiped more of the little tears that fell down his eyes, "Sunoo...do you want to stay with them foe a while or should they stay here with you??" Jang questioned.

"Please stay with me, I have rooms for all of you. And there is...*chuckle* a lot of questions I have." He laughed a bit, letting out a slight sniffle.

They all showed their pearly whites bringing him into one more hug.

A butterfly with a broken wing does not determine that it can't get back on its own again. Though that one butterfly lost hope...

Hope didn't lose him.

——

2 more chapters.