21

—— Playlist : "Mafia in the morning" ( ITZY )

- Investigations to be continued -

"Alright Ma'am we were able to search deep into Sunoo's family history thanks to high quality detectives. There isn't much history but there is this." One of the detectives handed him over a newspaper.

NEWSPAPER -

Kim Soojin former mafia queen and former Mafia king Kim Kyeongseok found murdered in their headquarters. 1 month old son no where to be found.

"You were right Miss the child indeed has vile family history, the vilest if I'm going to be exact." The man breathed out. "But that's only if it's confirmed that he is related to these people."

Lady Jang took in the newspaper, placing it inside her purse. "Thank you very much detective, I honestly needed to find something about him. He's been miserable all his life, searching for his birth parents...I won't know how to spill the news to him."

"I'll figure something out, have a wonderful day." She bowed, exiting the office room.

—-

I was currently at Sunoo's house, sitting by his side while he practiced on the piano. A dexterous piano player will have to frequently practice.

I sucked on one of the lollipops that I had in my pocket, the male finished his piece and exhaled lightly.

"Chaewon." The deep-ness of his voice wavered like a echo in the big room.

"Hmm?"

"Which piece do you like the best, when I play which one is the best to listen to?"

"Moonlight Sonata, it's a very beautiful piece and when you play it...it's give off a different vibe."

"I like that piece, I'll be honest. It's my favorite piece." He said.

The noise of the doorbell ringing wavered across the ballroom. "Sunoo were you expecting someone?"

"No I didn't ask anyone to come?? Come with me, let's see who it is." He rose up from his seat, ambling his way to the doorway.

He slowly peeked into the hole of the door, he had seen someone unexpected which plastered an incredulous look to his face.

"Aunt Jang?"  Sunoo tilt in head in confusion, the middle aged lady warmly smiled at the male.

"Hi dear, it's been a while hasn't it? How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, how about you? What brings you here." He let the woman into his house.

"I haven't seen you in a while and I felt like paying a visit since you live by yourself and take care of yourself all on your own." Her lips formed into a smile.

Miss Jang's eyes met with mine, I quickly bowed towards the lady. "Oh hello there, who might you be?" The woman slightly her head.

"I'm one of Sunoo's friends! Nice to meet you." I exposed my pearly whites, the woman returned a smile back.

"Sunoo I see you've made a friend, I'm very happy for you. I heard you've been doing well in school too, I'm so proud!" She patted the male's head.

"Actually Sunoo I did come here for something, I don't know how you're going to take this. I might have found some information about you're birth family but it's not completely confirmed."

She lied, she didn't want him to hurt. She didn't want to tell Sunoo just yet, she wanted to tell him the news when she knows he'll be ready to face it.

Sunoo's eyes widened, as well as mine. "What? You found information about them? What information?!" The man bombarded her with millions of questions.

"The information isn't with me sunoo, the detectives and police station decided to continue the case because they found something but they said it hasn't been confirmed so they won't share it with anyone yet."

This gave sunoo a sense of hope, that maybe he could finally see his birth parents. The people he longed to see his whole life, but what will happen when he finds out.

That there was really nothing he had to live for?

——

Author's note —-

I'm the mafia, ma-ma-fi-ya-ya lmfao