20

—— Playlist ; "Hands on me" ( Ariana Grande )

"Welcome back home little sister." yeonjun brought me into his arms.

"Where were you these days you haven't called." Soobin crossed his arms, I sighed facing him.

"I stayed over at all my friends house, Jungwon, the boys, Sunoo, Siyeon."

"Wait did you say Sunoo? As in that loner senior kid in your school that EVERYBODY gossips about?" Soobin jumped out in shock, I gave him a weird look slowing bobbing my head up and down.

"Yea...gosh why'd you say it like that?"

"I don't know, I can't believe he let you into his house he barely lets people in."

"We're pretty close, I mean we're seat mates in school and we've done several projects together. I got to know him."

"I see, so just letting you know mom and dad won't be coming back for another 3 months. You're good till then."

"Jeez thanks for the information, I'm going to sleep I'm tired."

"But it's day time."

"It's called taking a nap, goodbye." I responded, running up the latter of stairs to my room.

I laid my bag on the top of my chair, then changed myself into my home clothes.

Messages :

Sunoo —-

Hi.

Me —-

Hi ?

Sunoo —-
What are you doing?

Me —-

I was just about to take a nap why ? OwO

Sunoo —-
Can you...give me the answers to the math hw 💀

Me —-

Is that why you texted me? 😶

Sunoo —-

Yes.

Me —-

You never ask for answers, what's up? Struggling?

Sunoo —-

No I'm lazy,now give me 😑

Me —-

Ok ok fine, wait there ddeonu !! 🌻

Sunoo —-

Thanks doll ;)

Me —-

Tsk, such a flirt.

End of conversation.

After my conversation with Sunoo, I finally drove off to sleep due to the fitness tests we had to do in school.

—- TIME SKIP

"Chaewon, I'll be at Jiyeon's house. Do you want to tag along?" Soobin questioned, peeking his head through my room door.

"Sure. I'll come in a bit, I'll get ready." I responded before closing my door, I chose a simple top and a pencil skirt for the rest of the day.

"You're going to jiyeon's house for what reason??" I tilted my head towards my older brother, he shrugged.

"I'm bored, so I thought about spending my time at my girlfriend's house and plus Jungwon is your friend too."

"Mhm, let's go shall we? It's 9pm and you chose to go to your girlfriends house at this time at least I don't have to sleep on time tonight."

"Hey it's only cause you're in my sight that's why I'm letting you stay up."

"Whatever."

We arrived at Jungwons, Soobin rang on the doorbell in which Jiyeon opened it immediately.

"Baby were you waiting near the door?"

"Yea I saw you coming by the sidewalk so I decided to stay near the door!" She giggled, letting her boyfriend into the house.

"Oh Sunoo, you're here too!" I smiled, the male lightly nodded.

"So this is the sunoo guy right." Soobin raised a brow, pointing his finger at the male who gave him a vacant look.

"Who's this?" Sunoo pointed.

"My brother..." I awkwardly replied. The male widened his eyes, jumping from his seat. Sunoo folded his body, positioning into a bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

Sunoo wasn't familiar with my brothers, he wasn't in the sport's department so he never heard of them or saw their pictures.

Soobin greeted him, "Don't be scared, I'm not those scary brothers in the drama unless you piss me off." He patted the boy's shoulder's before heading off into the kitchen with Jiyeon.

"I didn't know that was your brother!" The male whispered into the shell of my ears, "I thought you saw him dropping me off at school."

"No I didn't, that's your other brother. Yeonjun was it?"

"Yea."

"I don't want him to think of me badly." He leaned his head on the top heads of the couch.

"Why? Why would anyone think of you badly?"

"He's not just anybody...that's your brother. And I'm you're close friend doll." He gave me a stern look, Sunoo didn't want her brothers to think of him wrongly especially when he cares for Chaewon a lot.

"We're close?" I teased the male, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Sure, whatever you want to call it princess."

"Yea you just said it, so I will call us close friends from now on. Ddeonu!"

"Shut up."

—-