31

——-  playlist ; "Radar" ( Britney Spears )

——- playlist ; "Radar" ( Britney Spears )

—-
1 MONTH LATER

"Mhm Sunoo." I mumbled, snuggling into his chest. "Get up Sunoo please we have school!" I scolded in my tired raspy voice but the male didn't seem to care.

"Just a few more minutes doll, please..." he tightened his grip of my waist, pulling me closer to him.

The alarm rang, Sunoo shot his eyes opened and groaned. He smacked the alarm clock resulting it to fall onto the floor, hence...breaking.

"God damn finally, it broke." He muttered, caressing my back. "Now I can't sleep."

I quirked up my lips tiredly, "good, now get up." I patted the fluffiness that stood on the top of his head.

—— SCHOOL

I sat on my seat, a familiar face entered the classroom with a stack of papers in his arms along with 2 unfamiliar faces. He placed the papers on our teachers empty desk, she was currently out of the class right now. We were expecting a sub.

The male fixated his eyes on me, a smirk exposing the side of his lips. Then I recognized who it was, the guy who made fun of sunoo for his parents being murdered...people really became sick in this generation. It's disappointing.

Lee Minseok. That was him.

"You're the cutie I've been seeing at the lockers, let's  hang sometimes." I guess he didn't remember me, the day I helped him out of Sunoo's grip.

"Im sorry I'm not interested." I rejected, nicely as possible. But the look in face didn't seem as if he was satisfied.

"It wasn't a question, it was a demand sweet." He placed his arm on my shoulder, my lips quivered...that's when the feeling of tension surrounded me.

"You heard him, it was a demand whore." His friend pushed my chest with the tip of his finger.

I could feel his hands squeeze my shoulder a bit, waiting for a response. "I nicely said no, so please leave me alone."

"If you said yes I wouldn't have bugged you, girls like you are fucking boring...thinking you're all that shit." He scoffed, I was taken aback.

"Literally, what a boring basic bitch." The third guy  laughed.

A shadow appeared behind the 3 figures, the third guy turned around...his adam apple went down... a gulp being revealed.

Sunoo mouthed out to the boy staring at him, "how dare you, she's mine." That's when the boy widened his eyes shaking his friends arm harshly.

"Dude!!"

"Wait let me finish telling her." The other one nudged him, looking back at me.

"ITS NOT THE TIME! GOD DAMN IT!" The boy breathed out in fear, tugging onto the male's arm.

The second boy looked at sunoo, "Minseok...b-behind you." The second one whispered.

"T-that's Kim Sunoo's girl what were we thinking!" The third male whispered to Minseok, Minseok eyes went wide after hearing the name of the boy who beat him to a pulp and that how he was messing with HIS girl. Shivers were sent down his spine knowing that he's walked into a dead end.

Sunoo threw a harsh punch at Minseok, the others tried to run but he grasp onto their arms and knock them down to the floor resulting them to file on top of Minseok.

Sunoo grabbed Minseok by the collar, other students gasped and others watched in fear. "How dare you touch my girlfriend." He snarled, the growl and the coldness from his voice rippled the whole classroom.

Loud gapes were delivered, echoing the room. "Girlfriend?!??!"

"Chaewon is his girlfriend????"

"Holy shit!!"

"BEAT MINSEOK UPPPP" Jake shouted from the other side of the classroom while Sunghoon sat him down in humiliation.

Sunoo hurled two other punches at the other guys, "how dare you call her a whore, and how dare you have the audacity to touch her like that." The male's harsh voice sent all three boys to get on their knees.

They apologized many times but sunoo wouldn't give in, he only punched the three of them more. That's when I stood up from my seat, placing my hands on his chest to seize him.

"Sunoo please stop this, control yourself ddeonu please. It's not worth it." I breathed out desperately, trying to hold him back but he only look at me with sharp and anger eyes.

"Kim Sunoo please...control yourself. Let them go, it's okay...don't make a scene." I gulped, the dark haired boy softened his sharp eyes...turning to look back at the three beaten up male's that laid nearly lifelessly on their classroom floor.

"Get the fuck out, and if I ever see you touching her again...you'll be dead meat I swear to you all." Sunoo warned in a harsh tone, the three dogs ran out of the classroom.

After that, the room grew tranquil. "Are you okay?" Sunoo caressed my back slowly, questioning in worry...I only gave a weak smile and nodded "I'm fine sunshine."

The teacher entered the classroom, she didn't hear about anything that happened in this classroom so she continued to teach as if it was a normal day.

——