7

—— playlist : "still with you" (Jungkook)

- Friday -

"Hey Sunoo, I brought more snacks! Try this it's pocky, I don't know what makes them taste so good it's just some sticks!" I giggled, munching on a box of them.

Sunoo took a pack of strawberry flavored pocky, "you're not going to leave me alone are you?" His low voice dispersed across the roof.

I grinned, shaking my head. "Not a chance, we're sharing the roof now! And plus who would want to decline getting good snacks from their friend!"

"You're not my friend."

"Ouch. I thought we were friends." I put my hand on my chest as if I was offended.

"We're not friends."

"It wouldn't kill you would it, I'm a delightful person to be around." I chuckled, gently stroking the strands of my front hair.

"You wish."

"Buzz kill." I poked my tongue out at the male who was currently giving me a sharp eye.

—- dismissal

I arrived home, my brothers had they're stuff packed with him. I waggled my brows in confusion, "Soobin...Yeonjun are you going somewhere?"

"Oh yea we forgot to tell we were going to a football tournament. We won't be home for a few days so pack up I'm sending you to my girlfriend's house."

"Yang Jungwon's house?"

"Same thing." Soobin shrugged.

I ran up the stairs to my room, putting in all of my school clothes, regular clothes and my basic needs. "Well...this is going to be awkward. Meeting my sister in law out of no where." I sheepishly scratched my nape.

"Are you done?!" Yeonjun yelled from down stairs. "I'm coming!!" I shouted back, taking my bags and rushing down the stairs.

"So I guess I'm going to meet my sister in law today." I teased Soobin, Yeonjun snickered looking at Soobin's tinted face.

"Don't you dare tell her any thing embarrassing about me I'm warning you!"

"I don't make promises brother." I innocently batted my eyelashes at him, forming a devilish smile on mg face.

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

"Get in the car looser."

"My pleasure." I bowed towards him before hopping into the car.

—- time skip

Soobin knocked on the door for it to opened by a young women, and we obviously knew who it was. "Soobin-ah you're here!!" His girlfriend showed off her pearly whites.

"Hey baby, thanks for looking after our little one. When we come back I'll take you on a date so get ready for it." He kissed her cheeks before getting back in the car.

Jiyeon turned back to me with a warm smile, "Hi there Chaewon!! This is our first time meeting isn't it?"

"Yea, my brother has talked a lot about you it's nice to finally meet you!"

Jiyeon chuckled, "Come in, the boys are playing video games."

Boys?

I stepped foot into the house to be with all 7 figures playing pubg with their remote controllers. "Chaewon?!" Jungwon and the rest darted their eyes at me in confusion.

"Hi there,why do you look so confused?"

"We didn't know you were going to come!"

"I'm actually staying here for a few days, my brothers went to a sports tournament for a few days and won't be home and my parents are on a business trip so Soobin dropped me off here."

"I see, we should call Siyeon you're probably going to be lonely. Do you want to play with us?"

I shook my head, "I'm fine, thanks."

"NO GOD DAMN IT THEY KILLED ALL OF US." Heeseung yelled, as for he Jungwon,Ni-ki, and Jake lost the game.

While Sunghoon,Sunoo and Jay were still playing because they were in a different game. The game requires 4 players in a team.

"It's up to us to win!!" Sunghoon snarled while shooting some players down, "HEY WATCH OUT YOU IDIOT YOU ALMOST GOT KNOCKED OUT." Sunghoon nudged Jay.

"Hey screw you I'm trying!!"

—-