9

—— playlist : "It will rain" (Bruno Mars)

"Sunoo?"

—-

"In what way did you think it was okay to go alone outside at late night?" His voice went harsh, Sunoo knew the girl was oblivious and careless. He knew something bad could happen to her which is why he was serious.

"W-well, I just couldn't sleep I tried to hard. I tried for an hour straight but I just couldn't sleep, and when I looked out the window I wanted to go outside so I did!"

"You're so careless, why would you talk to random strangers did you not learn anything from your parents?"

My eyes fell to my floor, "My parents were always on business trips, my older brothers took care of me mostly."

Sunoo felt guilty, he didn't know how to respond back. He probably made her feel bad, "I- Chaewon just don't do that again, sorry for saying that." His voice softened, my eyes fixated on his "let's just go back home."

The male didn't speak a word after the guilty situation he put himself into a while ago, "Why were you out." I asked the male who fixed his eyes on the floor while strolling across the grainy pavement.

"Slushee, at the gas station." He responded with a low voice.

"You couldn't sleep either could you?"

He shook his head, "then we're on the same boat, why are you mad at me when you do that same thing?"

"For starters, You're a female it's not safe under any costs, secondly you're oblivious and don't pay attention to things and lastly you're careless." His deep voice wavered against the echoing alleys. He was right "whatever."

We both entered home through the back door, "I can't sleep what will i do it's two am!" I groaned, squirming into the couch cushions.

Sunoo took a seat next to me, "close your eyes, don't say a word. Don't talk to me either, just focus on the blackness." Sunoo spoke out tiredly due to my reckless behavior.

"Bu-"

"Choi Chaewon." He called my name in a husky voice, I kept my mouth shut and just listened. I closed my eyes and payed attention to the darkness.

Before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep and so did Sunoo. Who knew I would've fallen asleep this quickly?

—-

"I never thought I'd say this but those two are cute together." Jay whispered to Jungwon who nodded in agreement. Sunghoon and Siyeon took pictures, trying to contain their laughter.

"Hey sleepy heads, don't you want breakfast?" Ni-ki flicked their foreheads, Sunoo fluttered his eyes open from his deep slumber.

He viewed his side, finding Chaewon sleeping next to him. "So...spending the night with Chaewon I see." Jake grinned.

"It's not like that." Sunoo snapped back coldly, rubbing his blurry eyes.

"She's not waking up." Heeseung poked Chaewon's soft puffy cheeks.

"Hold on I got it." Sunghoon raised his hand, he grabbed the glass of water near the counter and hurled it towards Chaewon.

Her eyes shot open, she began to shiver. "What the hell!"

"Oops...it was an accident?" Sunghoon grinned, fixing his eyes on the aggravated female.

"I'm going to kill you park Sunghoon!!" I yelled, reaching my arms out to attack him but was seized by the rest holding me back.

"Woah feisty woman, I'm too young to die. And you should probably have some breakfast before it gets cold." He raised his arms up in surrender.

"Ugly penguin." I fired at the male, he gasped putting his hand over his chest.

"You dare call me ugly?!" He pointed his finger at me with an incredulous look on his face. "Yea! You ugly ice cockroach."

"Take that back you neanderthal!"

"I guess these two found an argue buddy..." Heeseung sighed.

——