26

——- Playlist : "Jealousy" ( Olivia Rodrigo )

Jisung dropped me off at school along with his best friend Jaemin. I was way closer to jaemin than Jisung he's like a best friend to me. Jisung decided to stay for a longer time so he dropped me off to school so that my brothers wouldn't have to.

"Bye Jisung, bye Jaemin I'll miss you!! See you soon!!" I engulfed him into a tight hug.

"Eh hem." Sunoo cleared his throat, I turned around greeting the one and only sun. "Morning ddeonu!!"

"Morning beautiful. Who's this." Sunoo stared Jaemin from bottom to top, sharing a sharp glance with him.

"This is one of my best friends, Jaemin!" I beamed, taking my arms off of jaemin.

"Hi nice to meet you." Jaemin shook Sunoo's hand, which sunoo only hummed to. "You too." The male vacantly responded back.

"Bye cutie I'll see you later." Jaemin kissed my cheeks before turning his back around, walking away with Jisung.

Sunoo rolled his eyes, "People are so annoying these days, there are many more girls out there in the world. Stay away from the one I favor." He spoke to himself in his mind.

—- Jaemin

While Chaewon was hugging me, I saw another guy approach behind her. Why is he glaring at me like that?

"Eh hem." The male cleared his throat, Chaewon turned around greeting him. "Morning Ddeonu!!"

I could see the little smile on the boy's face when she greeted him, "Morning beautiful. Who's this." The boy stared at me from bottom to top, meeting my eyes with his sharp ones. As if he's demanding me to release my hands from her waist because of the hug she was giving me.

That's what I did, was he perhaps her boyfriend? If so, I can't believe she didn't tell me.

I greeted the boy, then kissed Chaewon goodbye by the cheeks.

"Hey Jisung." I called the younger one next to me, "Hmm Hyung is there something wrong?" Jisung questioned.

"No but who is that guy? Is that Chaewon's boyfriend."

"No that's Kim Sunoo, Chaewon's close friend from school. She's always outside with him, he's got those sharp looks and obviously as you can see he's protective of Chaewon he doesn't like guys getting around her."

"That name seems familiar though, Kim Sunoo. Isn't he the one Soobin talked about?"

"What the one who's apparently a misfit in the entire school? Yea. And Chaewon is friend's with him, I'm happy that dude has Chaewon as company because people are so quick to judge, he's kind of cold but he never did anything wrong." Jisung shrugged.

"I see."

—— Chaewon

I was currently poking Sunoo's cheeks while ambling the empty halls with him. We were always the early birds to school. It wasn't too early, students should be filling up the halls soon.

"Your cheeks are so chubby and cute!" I beamed, tiptoeing to reach his cheeks. I pressed my lips on Sunoo's cheeks for a few seconds before retracting back.

POV

The male's cheeks had already turned into a crimson shade. He averted his eyes from Chaewon who was already distracted by a blue Jay outside.

"Ou they're so pretty!!" She pointed at the pair of blue jays who sat on a branch of a tree.

"Sunoo can i borrow the reading homework for today please!! I really need it and plus you owe me one!" I begged.

Sunoo grabbed his papers from his locker, handing it over to me. "Thanks ddeonu!"

"DDEONU AND SUNSHINE OVER HERE!!" Sunghoon & Siyeon shouted from a distance.

We quickly made our way to the both of them, "why are you guys screaming across the halls like that?!"

"Just." Siyeon shrugged, sniggering a bit while Sunghoon burst out laughing from the sight of Sunoo in front of him.

"Why are you laughing at me." Sunoo asked him, unable to process why the male was laughing. Then Siyeon realized and started laughing as well.

"You have a lipstick stain on your cheek, and it's pretty obvious who did it."

Sunoo widened his eyes looking back at me but I was already running away from him. "That girl..." he sighed out while the couple next to him grinned.

—-