28

—— playlist : "Falling" ( Chase Atlantic )

We pulled ourselves out of the bonded moment we were in, the boy's lips curved up to a full smile...I've never seen him smile so bright.

Unknowingly my lips were already formed into a big smile as well, exposing my bright pearly whites. "That's how special you are to me." His hands still cupping one of my jaw, his eyes expressing affection.

"You're just as special to me as I am to you, I hope you know that. You're like the butterfly to my sunflower...ddeonu I like you, a lot." I confessed, my cheeks flushing red at the moment.

"I like you too, i couldn't understand my feelings at first. I found you bothersome but once you started clinging to me...I liked the attention then we started spending days alone together and you always talked to me as if I'm normal not as the misfit from school."

"It made me realize that you were not like everyone else or you never will have their mindset, our Art teacher was right...you are like the sun, bright and positive. You're all I need." He engulfed me into a warm hug.

One of the blue butterflies landed on my shoulder, sunoo smiled from the sight of the butterfly flapping his tiny wings slowly. "Will you be my sunflower??"

"Hmm?" I tilt my head in confusion, the male just laughed out a bit before making direct eye contact with me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" His eyes twinkled in the lights, waiting for my response but it was a bit obvious wasn't it?

"That's pretty obviously isn't it Sunshine? Of course I'll be your girlfriend!!" I giggled, pecking the male's lips joyfully.

He smiled once again, intertwining his arms with mine. "let's get you back home, it's getting late."

"About that...my brothers left for another tournament so you know what that means! I already put my stuff in the guest room." I laughed, skipping up the pavement leaving the male behind.

Sunoo chuckled before trailing behind me to catch up.

—— time skip

I sat on Sunoo's bed while he faced in front of me. "Hey aren't you curious about how I started to catch feelings for you??"

Sunoo clicked his tongue, "I kind of am doll, begin with the story."

"I caught feelings for you when I stayed over at your house the day I escaped home. I was just thinking about something and it reached my mind well I probably caught feelings way earlier but I didn't realize it till that day, I even admitted that even if you didn't like me...I'd still continue to like you."

"Mhmm" he hummed, trying to keep in a smile. "I can see that smile on your face, you're so bad at hiding it." I laughed lightly.

"Whatever." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Hey when do you plan on telling the others about us?"

"Tell them? Were not going to tell them, that will be boring. We'll surprise them." He winked, and I favored the idea very much.

"Great idea." I responded in a whisper.

"Get to sleep, we have school tomorrow and unfortunately a math test. Sweet dreams love." He kissed my forehead, getting to his side of the bed.

Sunoo put the divider in the middle but I threw it on the couch in front of the bed, snuggling into his chest. "There's no reason for a divider anymore is there??" I sniggered a bit.

Sunoo wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in even closer to him. I could feel his lips press onto the lobe of my ears, "There's not a reason anymore princess, I'm all yours." He whispered into the shell of my ears.

I hummed, shutting my eyes for the rest of the night.

——

Author note —-

Not gonna lie the lovey dovey ness is kind of making me cringe but I'm the one writing a love story 😭