8 - Vampirism

☻♡

☻♡

8 - Vampirism

Whenever Michael wasn't down with him, Calum's mind was thinking about the vampire and whenever he would come next.

He always thought about how their conversations have gone and where it would go next time it occurred. Michael coming in with a crying man alongside with him wasn't in any of his scenarios.

The demon narrowed his eyes at the two in confusion, watching the vampire chain the human up next to him while the unknown man was hysterically crying and sobbing out in complete fear.

Once that was finished, the vampire harshly grabbed Calum's chin to force the demon to look sideways and at the human.

"Since you don't want to be a good toy for me I had to find another."

"Please." Calum scoffed when he watched the human continue to cry out, "He's weak. He won't last ten minutes down here without you even touching him."

"Let me go. Please!" The human yelled, making Michael and Calum both roll their eyes at the same time. Michael let go of Calum to instead force a rag into the human's mouth, muffling his cries.

"That's certainly better." Calum commented.

"Where should I begin?" Michael asked out loud, but more for himself. He never knew how to start these little sessions and now he had a spectator.

"You know...the reason why I was telling you to stop the night you took me was because of all of this. The humans going missing or showing up with bite marks aren't going to end you up anywhere pretty."

"I'm not looking for anything pretty. I just need this."

"What if I called you pretty?"

"I'd advise you to shut up."

Calum chuckled darkly when he heard this and watched Michael reach up to grab the back of the human's head, bringing the man's neck close to his mouth.

Michael didn't hesitate in plunging his fangs into the man's neck, tasting and smelling the overwhelming liquid that was blood.

Calum couldn't seem to look away. The only reason why the demon had haltered the vampire's night before he was captured was to stop this.

He was the noble one who was going to end the careless human murders. But now that Michael was digging his fangs into this man's neck before him, he couldn't seem to dislike it even if he knew the consequences of all of these violent actions.

It was beautiful to see happen in front of him. Michael's vampirism mixed with the blood made Calum's excitement only spike.

It was confusing because the vampire was annoyingly cocky, but Calum could also feel strong feelings of desire and want cloud his body.