26 - Darling

☻♡

☻♡

26 - Darling

Once the two were inside of Calum's room, Michael wanted to look at his surroundings and see where it was that Calum mostly resides in.

He wanted to look at the pieces of art the demon chose for himself and he wanted to get a better glimpse of the other's taste.

But Michael didn't get the time to do so, since the demon's lips were instantly on his. Michael could feel Calum's sharp grip on his waist, squeezing with the anticipation he was feeling.

Calum's body was already on fire due to the excitement of having the other trust him enough to do this. He wanted to make this the best experience for the vampire.

Their lips moved quickly against each other, matching their desire. Michael couldn't help it when he brought his hands up Calum's chest and gripped onto the edge of his shirt's top, ripping the clothing down in order to reveal the tanned skin.

Michael moved away from the kiss and instead planted small kisses on Calum's neck, slowly moving down to nip at the demon's chest.

He loved how tan Calum was. It was a deadly contrast to his own pale, dead skin. He wondered how it would look when their skin was plastered over each other, right against each other in order to compare.

He moved his hands slowly up and down Calum's torso, feeling the demon's muscles and his warmth. Michael didn't think he was ever going to get enough of how warm Calum made him feel.

Calum lovingly pressed a kiss onto Michael's forehead, making the vampire stop from his senseless chest kissing to look up at him instead.

Calum took that opportunity to press his lips against Michael's again, but this time more slowly. It was their first slow kiss and neither of them seemed to dislike it.

Michael felt the love and the care from the other by Calum's soft and slow movements. And then Calum felt the trust and adoration from the other by Michael's accepting and cooperative movements.

"I love you." Michael whispered against Calum's lips when he pulled away an inch. Calum smiled brightly upon hearing this.

"I love you as well."

"I trust you." Michael said determinedly, looking into Calum's eyes, "Feed on me."

Calum slowly backed the other one until the vampire's path was cut short by the bed. He swiftly fell onto the soft cushion. Calum mounted on the paler one in such an effortless way that it sent chills down Michael's spine.

Calum finally took off his ripped shirt, throwing it carelessly to the ground. He gripped onto Michael's shirt and ripped it off with with a sly smirk, "Had to return the favor."

Michael huffed, letting the other take his shirt off and also throw it to the ground. Calum then placed his hands on Michael's jean button, stopping in order to look at the vampire for permission.