23 - My Beloved

☻♡

☻♡

23 - My Beloved

He pulled the demon even closer in order to connect their lips into a kiss.

Michael didn't know what he was doing. He was only acting upon what he wanted, like he always tended to do. But Calum definitely didn't mind.

He kissed the vampire back, grabbing at Michael's hips to pull him more against his body rather than against the tree. Michael kept his hands on the back of Calum's neck, squeezing at the skin due to how good it felt.

The two kissed each other like everything depended on it, like they would run out of time.

They moved quickly and desperately through their actions. All of their tension and emotions were finally coming out to the surface, clawing out and creating a rough force within both of the men.

The kiss was hot, fast, and rough.

Michael moaned out lowly when he felt Calum stop kissing to instead suck slowly on his bottom lip. He easily allowed him to, feeling more and more of the demon.

Calum was too good with his hands and lips. Michael's body was basically on fire, begging for more.

Calum finally let go of his lip, slowly pulling away in order to look at the vampire he was already able to make a mess.

Michael was too beautiful for Calum's brain to properly comprehend. His lips were even more pink than before and now they were slightly puffy due to Calum's attack on them.

He smirked when he saw the vampire lean his head against the tree and close his eyes. Michael needed a second to compose himself.

He'd been kissed before, but never like that before. It's never been as good or hot like that was. It got his mind thinking; if that was so good and it was barely a kiss, how would it feel if they ever committed to do more with each other?

He didn't have to think about it anymore, since Calum started nipping at the side of his neck. Michael's took in a sharp breathe of air just like when Calum had kissed his neck against the castle's door.

It felt good having the pair of talented lips against his neck. But deep down he was scared that Calum would break his word, taking what he wanted without asking Michael first.

But he should have known better.

"Michael, darling, you know I won't do it unless you tell me I can..." Calum asked without asking, basically groaning against Michael's neck. He held onto Michael's hips where it would have bruised him if he didn't heal quickly.

Calum wanted Michael. Now in every way possible. It was like a constant feeling looming over him lately.

Ever since Calum realized what it was that he felt about the vampire, he had wanted to taste the other's blood against his tongue and to watch the other one squirm. He wanted to love him in every single way possible.