18 - Self Control

☻♡

☻♡

18 - Self Control

Michael was finally provided his own room without the chains. Calum gave Michael the space in one condition: during the nighttime, the vampire was meant to be with the demon.

Calum didn't trust the other not to escape once the sun was set. He understood personal space, since he was someone who needed it himself. And since it was impossible for him to go out during the daytime, Calum would allow Michael to do whatever he pleased during the day.

That was the agreement, which the vampire agreed to. It was so much better than rotting away in the dungeon while being held by rusty chains.

It was the first day of the agreement. He didn't know what to think of what has happened between them. The moment when he tried to run away was heated and he could tell that Calum would of had no issue with continuing in a very large way.

Michael was stunned that he let it happen. When he was away from the demon, it was easy to speak against him and to claim he hated him. But whenever he was actually with him, Michael couldn't feel that way.

The demon made him feel good. It's been too long since he's felt this good.

But he was still afraid. He was definitely too afraid to admit to having any type of feelings for Calum.

Calum was a demon and Michael was a vampire. Calum was the predator and Michael was the prey.

He was afraid to get bit. It was ironic that he was so afraid to get fed on when he was one of the most notorious vampires who's ripped countless amounts of necks apart.

He was afraid to be weak both physically and mentally. He didn't know if he was ever going to be ready for his side of the deal.

Looking around for any source of light, he sighed in defeat. There were no windows in his room for obvious reasons. It would be nice to tell how much time he had left to be alone.

The room was spacious, which wasn't a shock. Calum resided in a castle, so the rooms were expected to be large and extravagant.

Even if he didn't sleep, there was a large bed placed in the middle of the dark brown aesthetic room. Michael had never seen such a large bed. It was large enough to hold probably five people. And don't even get him started on the comfort.

The beige blankets were soft and were designed with light brown poppies littered over it. The mountain of pillows matched the color of the poppies, keeping with the aesthetic.

The walls of the bedroom were painted dark brown while the furniture also proved to be brown. There was a large wardrobe placed on the other side of the room and across from the bed. There was also an empty desktop, dresser, and vanity within the room.

Two doors were inside of the room. One was the main door that either let him inside or outside the room. The other was to the connected bathroom he had all to himself.