14 - Advice

☻♡

☻♡

14 - Advice

For the past day, Calum's thoughts were running wild.

He didn't know what happened with Michael yesterday after he gave him the blood. He didn't realize what he was doing in the moment, but now it was clear for the demon.

It shouldn't make sense. None of it should.

Calum wasn't a man who wasted away with pointless feelings or relationships that wouldn't work in the future. There was no possible way he could find someone compatible enough for him that they would last for the end of time.

He never felt anything for anyone due to this agenda the demon forced himself to have. But Michael appeared into his afterlife and had him doubting all of his thoughts.

Janeezia was right when they were discussing it; if Michael was ordinary then he would have killed him as soon as he was let out of his chains.

He never would have brought Michael here into his beloved home if the vampire was normal.

Michael was special to Calum. How? Calum had no idea. But the vampire always had Calum wondering what if...

What if somehow the vampire was bringing a different side out of the demon?

He couldn't imagine killing the vampire. He was having doubts about ever feeding off the man, but now the demon desired to.

Calum wanted to taste Michael and give him the pleasure. He wanted Michael to experience the pleasure from it it more than he wanted to taste his blood, which was a first time feeling for the demon.

Calum allowed the pleasure to random vampires he found attractive in his eyes as a thank you for the blood and participation because he wanted the blood.

But Calum didn't want to feed off Michael for the blood. He wanted to feed off Michael for him to experience the feeling.

He rolled his eyes at his own thoughts because he realized something awfully terrible: he was falling for the vampire.

The vampire who was cocky and annoying to no extent. The man who held too much confidence considering he was all talk and no game.

Calum didn't know what he was going to do. It was all confusing and chaotic. There were only two people Calum knew who could understand where he was coming from.

"Everyone out except for Janeezia and Sidin." The demon ordered as soon as he stepped into the library, making Damien and Antanio take their leave.

They knew better than to disobey Calum's order.

"I hate to admit it, but I need your help."

"Regarding?" Janeezia asked, but the shit eating grin on her face told Calum that she already knew exactly what about.

"That damn vampire has got me confused."

"Because you like him?"

"Because I...like him." Calum said with distaste flooding his chest. He couldn't believe this was happening to him.

"Called it." She basically squealed.

"Like I'm not aware."

"What are you going to do?" Sidin asked seriously, cutting into Janeezia's opportunity to make fun of the demon.

"I don't know. I don't know what to do...It has been hundreds of years since I've been even remotely interested in another being. Plus it being with a vampire? It's never happened before."

"Because he's the one." Janeezia smiled brightly at her friend, reaching over to grab Sidin's hand, "I was just like you, Calum."

"You were?"

"I was." She affirmed him, rubbing Sidin's hand gently with her thumb, "I never could imagine myself with a vampire. The predator being with the prey? It's against our nature. But it all changed when I met Sidin. I knew that he was the one because of how I felt."

"How did you feel?"

"I was annoyed that I was feeling that way. But I realized that if I pushed away that anger and disbelief that it felt good. Love feels good."

"And you, Sidin?" Calum asked. He wanted to picture how Michael was possibly feeling.

"I couldn't believe that it was happening to me, that a demon wanted me in such a dark and dangerous way. It's no secret that demons are more powerful than vampires. She scared me because I knew that she would always be overpowering me. But like Janeezia said, love feels good. Once I realized I didn't mind not being in power, I willingly gave myself to her and I'll continue to do so."

"What made you willing?"

"Time and patience...Okay, maybe a feeding as well."

"Did feeding really bring you two that close to each other? Where you fully accepted your feelings and each other?"

"Yes." They both said in unison, making the pair smile at each other.

"Love is powerful, but so is lust." Sidin said, "When combined it's a recipe for acceptance."

"So what do you say I do?"

"Everyone is different, Calum. We haven't even met him." Janeezia answered.

"But for you two a feeding was all it took in order to solidify your connection and relationship?"

"Yes. But I only did it once Sidin agreed to. Forcing it upon your vampire is going to do no good."

"How did you get him to agree to?" He asked Janeezia before looking at Sidin, "Why did you agree to?"

"Time and patience." Janeezia repeated what Sidin said earlier.

"I had feelings for her from day one. I just didn't want to admit it and I didn't want to lose my power and independence. But after all of her patience I broke one day and I allowed her to. After, I couldn't keep lying. I wanted to be hers."

"I can't believe I'm acting like this, asking you two advice about love like I'm some mortal." Calum groaned and put his face into his hands.

The things Michael were doing to him...

"If you need any help we're here." Sidin offered kindly.

"Now go wangle your vampire in. Remember who you are. You're THE Calum Hood. One of the most respected demons in the world. You can deal with things as easy as love." Janeezia gave her mini pep talk.

Calum looked up from his hands, sending them both a playful grin, "Love isn't easy, especially if it's for Michael."

"And your vampire has a name finally!" Janeezia grinned.

"Funny." Calum mused sarcastically before getting up from his seat and making his leave before offering his grateful thank you.

—•••—

Calum's so cute all asking for love advice. 🥺

⁎⁺˳