22 - Temptations

☻♡

☻♡

22 - Temptations

"Michael, don't!" Calum yelled out once he finally caught up to the vampire, grabbing him and stopping him in his place.

Michael was a deadly, intoxicating sight. His eyes were bright red and his fangs were ready to go right into warm flesh.

He was in a rampage and he still wasn't even near the human yet. All he wanted was to tear them apart and to consume all possible amounts of blood.

It was dangerous and deadly. In any other situation, he would have easily broke and committed murder. But this time was different because he had Calum.

Stepping in front of the struggling vampire, Calum placed both of his hands onto Michael's pale cheeks and forced him to look into his eyes.

"Calm down and listen to my voice." He commanded, "Are you listening to me right now, darling?"

Michael slowly nodded his head. He was listening to Calum, but he could still sense the nearby human. He wanted the blood so badly, making him try to get out of Calum's hands. But the demon wouldn't let him go that easily.

"You're stronger than this, Michael. You've changed for the better. All the bloodshed isn't needed. You can find a better way." The demon was trying to explain, but the vampire wasn't listening at that point.

It was becoming too much for Michael. The temptation was too strong. He needed the blood and the kill.

He struggled in Calum's grip and even managed to get out of it for a second. But the demon easily recovered and reacted by slamming the vampire against a nearby tree and trapping him there.

Calum realized he had to act differently in order to keep the demon distracted.

"Calm down." Calum growled out this time, daring Michael to disobey him.

His strong body had Michael pinned to the tree, but he also had his hands on each side of Michael's head, "I don't want to snap your neck again, but I will if it's necessary, Michael. Do you want me to resolve to unnecessary measures?"

Michael felt the other's hands and he understood the threat quite easily. He shook his head no.

"That's what I thought."

Calum removed his hands, instead grabbing Michael's hands with them and squeezing them supportively.

"You've come such a long way. You might not see it, but I do. From consuming fresh blood multiple times a day to going a whole week without it? I'm amazed by your progress."

"I need it, Calum." Michael growled out in annoyance, pushing against Calum's body that wouldn't let him free to go after the one thing he thought he needed.

But it turned out that the one thing he truly needed was already right there in front of him.

"Just think about how far you've gone and how much this will affect your journey." Calum tried with all his ability. He didn't want to see their precious work mean nothing after one senseless kill.

"You wouldn't understand! I don't want to, I need to." Michael yelled out still in a rampage. His emotions were everywhere in the moment because the want was too strong to rationally handle it.

"You think I don't understand?" Calum mused darkly, knowing for a fact that if he went in this direction then it would distract Michael with both fear and want.

"It's different." Michael growled out again, knowing what Calum was referencing to.

"It is different. Because here you are wanting one simple human for the taking, left to fight your temptations for a night. But I'm left to fight my temptations everytime I'm near you."

Michael finally calmed down a little, paying attention to what Calum was saying while looking into the pair of chaotic pair of eyes in front of him.

When Calum had his usual darkened smirk on his face, it could only mean one thing for Michael.

"How much I want to pin you down and caress your body, leaving you gasping for air you don't even need. You'd easily become my willing victim once I plunge my fangs into your soft neck. I want to taste you, all of you. And you'd let me. You'd grip onto me while I take what I want, handling you with both violence and care because I'll always appreciate you, my beautiful."

Calum chuckled out when he saw Michael go completely silent and basically melt his body against the tree. He didn't want to admit it, but the demon caused too much of an effect on Michael.

"And you still owe me for the treat I gave you." Calum mentioned, leaning in even more and tightening his grip on Michael's hands.

Michael was afraid. But he was also full of want, and it wasn't all just for the human anymore.

Calum was amazing with his words. It calmed him down and he wasn't thinking about the nearby human randomly taking a night hike near the castle.

He saw the want in Calum's eyes and he saw the too sexy of a smirk. It used to annoy Michael to no avail, but now it caused such a different effect on him.

"Come on...You can't be scared of a little blood." Calum's smirk widened when he moved Michael's hands up to lay against his chest.

Michael didn't know what he was supposed to do when Calum let go of his hands, leaving them on his chest.

But he knew what he wanted. So Michael slowly let his hands trail down Calum's toned chest, admiring how it felt to touch him while being so close to him.

The human was way out of his mind now. All Michael could think about was: CalumCalumCalum.

"Feel all you want. Because my loyalty stands with you, darling. Even if yours doesn't with me."

Michael peered up into Calum's eyes, suddenly moving his hands up to grab at the back of Calum's neck. The vampire officially broke.

He pulled the demon even closer in order to connect their lips into a kiss.

—•••—

MWUAHAHAHA IM EVIL

⁎⁺˳