17 - My Little Vampire

☻♡

☻♡

17 - My Little Vampire

What to do with Michael?

That was the still unanswered question that was blinding Calum with confusion.

He had no idea what to do with the vampire because there was no way he was willing to let Michael go. The vampire was his, even if Michael didn't accept it. Calum got what he wanted and unfortunately all he wanted was the annoying vampire.

So all he could do was put Michael back into the dark room, left to the constraints of the chains like a prisoner.

A part of him wanted to still keep Michael as a prison in order to put him into his place and to show him that his attitude and all his past actions weren't going to be let go. Michael still had a lot of paying to do.

But still...Calum couldn't ignore that guilt that would bubble within his chest knowing that Michael was alone in that dark room probably left in worried and paranoid thoughts.

He didn't want Michael in there, but it was the only place that ensured the vampire's stay at Calum's castle.

All he could really do was visit Michael as much as he could. So he made sure to 'check in' on the vampire at least three times a day for the past four days.

But all he was receiving were glares and pure silence. But Calum thought it was amusing that the once aggressive and threatening vampire was now a silent, bratty man who was slowly accepting his loss.

So as soon as Calum walked inside and saw Michael's infamous glare being set right onto him, he couldn't help but to chuckle lowly and smirk towards the man.

"How is my little vampire doing this evening?"

Michael didn't answer the question, glaring at the demon who was now standing in front of him with that usual entertained grin. But he eventually broke out of the silence in anger.

"I'm not little. And I'm not yours, demon."

"I could easily argue against both of those inaccurate statements."

Okay maybe Michael wasn't that small. He was a strong, tall vampire who would be an obvious threat to those who weren't Calum. But the vampire was still shorter than the demon, so Calum used it to his advantage for his relentless teasing.

Michael only huffed in annoyance, trying to display a hatred for the demon. But in reality, he hated the tingly feelings that erupted everytime Calum was near him.

"You haven't been too talkative lately." Calum finally mentioned the obvious, staring ahead at the vampire who shrugged lightly.

"I have nothing to say to you."

Calum noticed the change in the other and his words. With something like that said, Michael would usually say it with scorn and annoyance, but he didn't contain any. Michael said it as a completely honest and serious expression.

Calum couldn't have that. He had to make things a little more...interesting, being the sadistic and teasing demon he was.

Michael's eyes narrowed in confusion when he suddenly saw Calum vanish. He didn't see him anywhere in front of him in the dark room.

Did he leave? But Michael should have known better knowing Calum and his antics by now. Because he felt strong hands suddenly hold onto his hips and he then felt a chest drape over his back.

His breathe got caught in his throat, feeling those stupid tingles become even worse within his stomach and chest.

"A part of me misses your usual yelling self. I miss the cocky, arrogant vampire who thought he ruled the whole world." Calum spoke right into Michael's ear while he let his lips linger against the vampire's ear.

"But then I also like seeing you so...broken and submissive. You're losing and giving up the fight. And I love that I've caused it all, darling."

"I am not broken nor submissive." Michael said offended, trying to step forwards and out of Calum's grip.

But this only made the demon chuckle in amusement and grip onto his hips even tighter, holding him still against his body.

"What would you call this then, Michael?"

"There's nothing to call it." Michael said with gritted teeth, "I'm just tired of you. You're annoying and so pestering."

This only made Calum chuckle more, completely amused by the vampire's stubborn words.

"Well I apologize for annoying you so greatly then, darling. I guess I will just have to make you feel something else."

Suddenly, Michael didn't feel the demon's grip on his skin and he couldn't feel the warm breathe hitting his neck.

He soon realized why he didn't feel the other one behind him once Calum appeared in front of him with a sadistic smirk and a large knife in his hand.

"What do you feel now?" Calum hummed out when he stepped in front of the vampire, holding the knife to his pale neck.

Michael's eyes widened in fear, seeing the demon's smirk that held too much confident darkness for his liking.

"Hmm? Do you remember when we were in this exact same position? But if I do recall correctly, we were swapped around where you left me a pretty deep cut. But me..." Calum moved in even closer, keeping the knife against Michael and looking deep into his eyes, "I don't want to hurt you."

"It's..." Michael took in a deep breathe, feeling the vulnerability within the other, "It's hard to believe that when you have me chained up and when you have a knife pressed against my neck."

"And what a pretty neck it is." Calum grinned, pressing his lips against the front of Michael's neck where his Adam's apple was. He pressed a quick chaste kiss to the surface, peering at the vampire to watch for his reaction.

He grinned when he saw the one who was desperately trying to conceal his emotions. Michael would not show Calum how he made him develop butterflies in his stomach.

"If I unchained you...would that finally prove to you that I don't want to hurt you?" Calum asked seriously, waiting for the vampire's answer.

Michael watched Calum while he patiently waited. He saw the sincerity within the demon's eyes and Michael didn't have it in him to fight against the vulnerability.

"Yes..."

"Okay then." Calum finally made his decision about what to do with the vampire in front of him.

He reached up and quickly undid the chains, sending a bright smile to the vampire who didn't run away.

—•••—

Cuties

⁎⁺˳