Ch13: Walter Park!

Its been 3 months since then and it is time for Babylus's annual class trips. Irumas class went to Walter park to a certain someone's nostalgia.

.
.
.
Lucifer/Iruma's POV

My head was laying down on my desk while we had lessons about the history and laws of Makai. Not really interesting.. Since I've already been informed about laws (Oroboros and stuff) from my first time here, so this lesson was more boring than informative from my perspective. What I found slightly interesting was some smalltalk, of stories and legends regarding the past demon Kings. For example;

One had wings so strong he could create a hurricane with them and blast any armies or castles away.
Another could kill even as he stood still and unmoving, then there was one remembered for his summoning of insects.. Though honestly the 25th demon king kinda reminded me of Asmodeus-kun with all the stories going on and on about his strong and beautiful fire magic.

'Maybe some of these demon Kings were ancestors to the big families?', buried inside my own sceptical mind I failed to notice the uproar that some of my younger classmates caused when our teacher wrote something different on the chalkboard. I became aware of it when the table shook from someone's huge shout, I now looked up as my hand separated from my chin/cheek.

"Huh?", I looked around. Squealing girls, some boys were talking about Rollercoasters of doom and the like while our teacher grabbed for our attention one again. I turned to the front looking past him at his - messy by the way - handwriting...

FIELD TRIP TO WALTER PARK!
Time: Friday, 9am-4pm.
Prepare: Money, permission, attitude, suitable clothes
[No illegal items!]
.
.

'OMG', I lost control of my face.
"Alright quieten down students; as you can see we'll be taking a trip to the amusement park this Friday, you all have done very well on your latest tests (and were behaving better than some other classes..) so as reward we'll all get to go and have some fun. Do not forget to inform your family about the trip within the given time frame, dismissed.", the teacher exited our classroom with the attendance book.

I fell back in my chair letting my head swing back as I massaged the top of my nose, 'Walter Park huh..'. Going around with Ballam-sensei and my classmates, trying out the stores.. –Let's not to get lost this time!

"Hey Lucifer aren't you excited!?" a female classmate came over. I turned my head to her, ".. I guess you could say that, I had heard of a few things about Walter Park before.. One being that three beasts once almost ransacked the place to the ground".

Her face lights up as some of her friends joined in, "! That incident is pretty famous since that was the first event were at least half of today's 13 crowns had participated and supported in the resolution of those beast-... You're not mad about that right?". I lifted my head.

Unbeknownst to Lucifer, as he spoke, his eyes seemed to change colours in the light, a light shimmer of gold brightened up the usual cold blue. "My only issue lies with the summoners of those beasts and giving them a talking-to, but to answer you, no I'm not." The girl smiled before going to the side of her friends to discuss about what they like best and what the want to see or where /how to go there as to minimise the time limit.

"Dad? My class is going to an amusement park this Friday so I don't know when I'll be back ok?", Lucifer looked at the neck of the giant black beast which was busy washing itself inside a hidden area of the valley, a sauna is you could call it that was inside a cave where soap wafted around or water dropped off from the ceiling and flowed through some crevices. The bigger head turned to Lucifer, "...Iruma". The other straightened up, usually his father didn't call him by that name, "Be careful at all times. And be aware that when you go into a fight, you might not win even if you have the upper hand or more strength... Not everyone perceives things the same way, so try to keep that in mind whenever you act, that way you'll not get into as much trouble as you tend to get into. I worry you know".

'..That sounded like a lesson for live', Iruma nodded sitting on his demonic form's butt, "I'll try to keep that in mind father... Have a nice bath for now!", with that Iruma had successfully informed his guardian/parent figure of the trip. Now he only had to wait.

-rarely used timeskip, Friday-

"Kill me now...", Iruma was not liking the way their class had split up. Sure, he knew some guys who would love to be in an all girls group, but he was sure even they wouldn't like it anymore (not saying that he did) when they dragged him around clothes shopping and dressing up! 'I'm not a girl!', he had tearstreams rolling down his face but the ladies didn't seem to care, to busy dressing a beautiful boy up.

"Number one!", three of them chimed as another one pushed me out the wardrobe, 'Is it to much to ask for privacy here!?'.

"Ooh~! I like it, it gives off an innocent and cultured vibe!", another girl then got up, picked out some clothes before the same thing was repeated

"Ooh~! I like it, it gives off an innocent and cultured vibe!", another girl then got up, picked out some clothes before the same thing was repeated. "Here she is!".

"I'm a boy you know that right?", they didn't hear him, their minds were sadly fully occupied by the collective thoughts of how much their classmate was a trap

"I'm a boy you know that right?", they didn't hear him, their minds were sadly fully occupied by the collective thoughts of how much their classmate was a trap. 'Still hot-looking even as a girl~!', they were really enjoying themselves however, Lucifer coerced them that, "More then one again, and I'll destroy the next one I see", the girls had to comply cuz of the threat to their wallet.

Not sure where they came from but the girls held up rating signs from nowhere: first one declared 7 points, the second one voted 8

Not sure where they came from but the girls held up rating signs from nowhere: first one declared 7 points, the second one voted 8.5 points and the last who made him put it on gave an obvious 10 points! However, there was a boy suddenly sitting next to them - typical demon with sidehorns that surely wasn't previously there - that held up a different sign. It had the words: Marry me~❤️! on it. Lucifers angelic face crumbled as - instead of destroying the clothes - he went and broke someone's nose with a punch that didn't hold anything back.