The Tower (Oneshot)

Tower of Ai setting. The students go into a tower, in a competition with the other schools and the grandchildren of the 2 Greats, while holding candles were they complete tasks until they arrive to the middle floor where different doors were. Iruma inspects the doors who have intricate symbols on them before entering, only to decide he won't enter it...

His classmates however do, since they're demons and the symbol on the doors fits them. They see it as individual challenges even though most of them almost died as a result by a fitting consequence when they lit the torches and the doors closed as a result. The demons ascend to different rooms and plan to proceed individually since they are mostly alone, when a foreign symbol manifests before them: it shows a white bow with blue background and a black arrow. It reminds them of Iruma.
They reach out to it and in turn give Iruma the 'authority' over their powers/doors. From the doors lines appear on the ground collecting before Iruma and a human/Angel-like statue rises out of the ground holding a piece of dry bark. He uses his candle to light it...and his group is catapulted to the top of the tower in an instant by magic.

They win.