ch15: Collaboration

This time, Iruma didn't hesitate. Getting engulfed by dark purple blue magic from his feet, he changed forms and stomped his beastial hooves down "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS??".

While glaring, his sharp beast teeth and fangs pressed against each other in warning. He and Kiriwo were not good - friendly enough - to even exchange a cherry, so what is this now? Why did Shiida bring him here? To sell the news that he's alive!? His eyes narrowed at them, slight nerves hidden behind rage.

The six fingers jolted together when Iruma changed forms, when he stomped, their knees lowered from the impact and they had to switch their stances. Kiriwo laughed nervously when he saw what now stood instead of the former 'human'. He laughed messily, "Well this is a surprise...".

GRRRR..

Bloodlust spread in the air, Iruma's eyes seemed to glow a bright blue in anger; his tail swishing in irritation. It's not like he couldn't just leave, even though he wasn't sure for what this room or place was for, but the problem was still that these demons now KNEW which was a thorn for his new life. Suddenly someone else entered the room, he was as tall as Iruma and thus not to miss.

"What's going on over here ..." his voice was smooth and neither deep nor high, he sounded intrusive and curious. He saw Lucifer who looked angryly (ready to attack even) at the Fingers and in turn drew his golden - Poseidon like - spear in response "What is this thing? And why is it here?".

Iruma's back buckled up in hidden apprehension when he entered, his head crooking somewhat downwards as he stared at the new figure. The Fingers bowed slightly in his direction, but didn't turn away from - or gambled on showing their own backs -  to Iruma, "Lord Baal".

'<Baal>?  ..A former crown huh' Iruma only eyed Baal now, mostly ignoring the Fingers. An ex-crown should be more dangerous than whatever threat Kiriwo or Shiida could pose to him. He breathed out a huff of hot air.

Kiriwo coughed while glancing at him nervously, Baal looked at the monster while his spear was still steadily pointed at the enemy, and Action and sparks would fly.
"Shiida had called us together earlier because of him. You see my lord... He is Suzuki Iruma". Iruma growled louder as his identity was revealed to an ex-crown.

GRRRRR!! Growl 
"+Fiamme nere+.." he lightly hissed, it rolling off of his tongue like charcoal. A couple of black flame balls sprung to life at his side. At their sight, the Fingers choose to retreat back and jumped besides Baal who blocked a few shots with a yellow glowing round barrier. "Hoo.. You sure this is that Iruma? He seems a bit more.. aggressive than what I remember hearing of him".

Shiida nodded, but otherwise remained silent; she was feeling the creeps on her back from the glowing icyblue eyes before her. Kiriwo nodded in return, "In his other form he had showed us the two crystals Iruma had used that day at the tournament... It must be him. Plus, Shiida had seen him before, I doubt she miss saw".

The other humm'd before grinning snarkily, "Well this could work out in our favor.." he said quietly but not quiet enough.

'Planning to use me?' Iruma didn't exactly have a clear stance against the Crowns, but he didn't want to be someone else's tool; that's for sure. He loved his stressfree life that his father gave him, he was so free like never before. He prepared to get his weapons out to settle his escape.

The spear was slightly lowered but Iruma didn't drop his precautions, "Hey, lets talk you furball".
If Iruma was his sister Tia, he might've gone to rip his balls off, 'FURBALL!?'.
"Why should I..?" he tentatively spat back, the Fingers stood taller, seeing that Baal wanted to change the approach but the other was still hostile.

The other smirked, smoothly speaking his next words "Don't you care about your classmates?".
They shivered to the almost atmospheric drop in temperature. Iruma rose his neck, before letting his claws drag through the gravely floor. Instead of growls, they saw what could be embers escaping his mouth.

"Don't! Bring them up.."
"Why can't he bring us up...?"
Iruma's pupils dilated hearing a new voice, there were two new presences; they both came from the place Baal came through. Said demon had also glanced over, unsurprised and calmly.

The capes were new, but then again so were their positions. Iruma recognized the yellow head with tippy horns and the one next to him with a waning in and out presence very well. Almost painfully so.. They came closer, stepping near Baal and the Fingers to Iruma's chagrin. They all were now either looking at Iruma or the two newcomers.
Denki's lookalike looked at him with an indescribable expression, and he felt a tremble in his throat, "Why can't he bring us up Iruma..?".

"Shax.. Purson-kun"

...

They stood looking at each other, not knowing what to say. It felt like a cursed time, not continuing to get this reunion on-going (or off). Can't someone stop this!?!?

"E-hem!" everyone turned to Kiriwo, he turned to the two demons he attended school with. "Let's talk first..?", he turned to Iruma who was now relatively harmless though spooked "Let's a~ll calm down now!~".

'...'
"Ugh!" Iruma lowered his head in a dissatisfied motion, turning back into his regular human form.
Innerly, the two Crowns felt a tug seeing Iruma standing before them again.. Even if he was unlike his original self. Still, there was a part of him that didn't change, and they were glad that they haven't completely lost him.

Meanwhile, two of the Fingers got a table over and some chairs, they sat down. ".. So?" Iruma got out.

It was very unlikely that he'd share how he survived right now, even more how he came to be his current self. With no alternative route of conversation left, Shax spoke up, looking at Baal before moving his gaze back to Iruma.

"So as you know me and Purson-kun are now part of the 13 Crowns .. We are - together with Jazz - working together with Baal-San here because there's a certain problem we can't deal with out in the open... That's why we're trying to work behind the scenes while using the Six Fingers that secretly work under him."

".. You two are aware that the Six Fingers are criminals right?"

Kiriwo gave an overly dramatic sad look, like a kicked puppy. The others were making faces and looking to the side as if unrelated. Shiida seemed to be the only one remorseful of her position.
"In a sense they are, yes. But they are getting disciplinary revised by the two of us, though we're just cooperating with Baal-San since he was originally their leader".

Iruma turned to Baal, his hands overlapped before his chest as he leaned backwards "Is he now... I wonder, was there any other purpose behind his actions other than to cause panic and destruction to Makai?".

"There is in fact." Baal said not a moment later, Iruma narrowed his eyes; the elder demon just had this way of riling him up.!
"We are looking for the belongings of the missing demon king".

..
"..? Excuse me? Why?" Iruma slightly tilted his head, eyebrows furrowed together in question.
Purson who'd been silently observing at this time spoke up, "Because Baal-San has a theory that Derukira-Sama had sealed his own self in his scattered items. We believe him, considering that the ring of Gluttony is one of the items and is abnormally powerful for an artifact".

"Arikured is...?" he looked at Purson speechless, he quickly shook his head "But he could've done that peacefully! No need to cause chaos and endanger others!".

"We were pressed for time" Baal said, sharply looking at Iruma.