Ch14: Hidden Group, Old Friend?

Lucifer finally managed to pull a slip on his female companions, however, he wasn't fast enough to catch up on their idea of making him wear the choosen outfits. Though they were the ones to pay for them, Lucifer was still the one who was forced to wear 'em cuz of them. Reason for that was he could only change into his own original clothes if he transformed into his beast form first - an impossible task to do as he's at the amusement park - or go into a halfway state of it which would still result in him having to speak to the authorities or staff here.

So now he was stuck in the last outfit, a summerdress of sorts, till the end of their class trip. He atleast untied his hair but as his hair was long enough to fall down till his spine, he could still be mistaken for a girl.

'...', he went into a small alley, getting out his horns and eyes, 'Something to ward off pests'. With that out of the way, he walked around the attractions: the ferris-wheel, a mirror house, those weird pull-machines where you can win something, a shooting booth, the long water slides (he would've gone for a swim if his clothes were..) and then there was the petting zoo.

Lucifer took to sitting down with his legs outstretched as he petted the rather cute animals of the underworld, he was petting a horned sheep while getting stared at by a snake who was as long...as Lucifer's human form was tall. He smirked at this. The snake closely resembled a certain familiar he knew... only smaller and maybe less dangerous/intelligent. The sheep layed down next to his left while the snake went on top of the sheep's presented back, serving as the reptiles bed it seemed.

As Lucifer caressed the two animals, he saw a woman leaning against the zoo's railings looking at the animals in a half-aware daze. Lucifer's mouth opened, he recognized her... Soft silverwhite hair, dark olive-brown eyes, a black bra of sorts with fitting black shorts that held a belt, last but not least was her softly coloured yellow cape with a hood. '... Shiida', Iruma's memories resurfaced from his first time at Walter Park, she had helped his past self out of a bad situation.

...She deserved to be thanked by his new self in his opinion.

He picked himself up making the animals look after him, the snake apperantly didn't like where he was going. It slithered after him and up his figure almost going to choke him by his neck!, he halted however. The snake on him stopped as well.

"What is this supposed to mean?", glowing blue eyes looked at the snake calmly, his face was relatively passive. The snake's mouth opened as slowly its tongue flitted in and out, it's eyes were constricted and wary "Don't you dare try anything with her fool...She doesn't deserve it".

"What do you think I'm planning to do?", the snake almost spit back at him for those words. "Your kind (demon) tries only one thing, flirting, and that's not what she needs. She's already lost someone she held dear, don't rile her up with fake sympathy". Iruma looked at the snake, then at Shiia and then back to the animal again, he laughed.

"What's your name snake?", it huffed, "Levi (AOT spelling), not that it should matter to you". "Well then, Levi, I'm not going to 'woo' her, I'm going to thank her. This isn't my first time here. Back then, she helped me when I had accidentally landed up in one of the back alleys of the park, ok?", it wasn't really convinced, but settled to stop trying to choke his neck...which to Levi's dismay didn't work.

Lucifer walked over to her, as he came closer he noticed how she noticed that he came closer, she didn't visibly react however. When he stood before her waiting, she took a breath before looking at him with those eagle-like eyes of her's, "What do you want?". Not really said nicely, but from their first meeting he already knew that she's actually a good person deep down... A good person that can fight and scare men to shit themselves.