alternative Ending

The other's discovered that Iruma wasn't actually a demon so they secretly helped in what lead to his death by staging their reactions, and even planning their positions and group pairings to solve extent. What none of them or even Makai as a whole became aware of later was that after his death, Iruma reincarnated as the individual named Rimuru Tempest (things go cannon with the only difference being that Veldora isn't Rimuru's first friend since the misfits - who he figured out to be involved in his death - betrayed him).

Veldora became his first true friend however and learned of Rimuru's past since Rimuru still wanted to have someone who knew him, whom he could fully trust with his troubles. And who better than a tsundere dragon like his all but blood brother Veldora who was like family to him? Who he met at the start and had been with ever since? After everything was said and done (Walpurgis ended peacefully according to the manga), Rimuru, during a Walpurgis LONG after the Clayman case (3-4 years later) suddenly was the target of spacial interference. Magically intangible glowing cubes surrounded him, circling with a blue and yellow shade to them. '!??'

He awoke startled from his position as Raphael -yes he had basically dozed off-, (Author: I like Raphael more than Ciel, but pardon if she sounds a bit like Ciel. I don't read the novel but some writers write her like a control freak so... nah.) reported the situation to him. The other 7 demon Lords and those who came with them were surprised when one of them was getting pulled elsewhere. Intrigued by what was going to happen some of them 'jumped on the cart' and went with him for their probable later amusement. Additionally, Rimuru's patrons also went along since they had rushed to their startled lord when he was gave notion of getting, well, surprised. Though not all of them could come along since they all held obligations to their home and their Lords land. In short the ones who went along were:

From Tempest; Veldora who couldn't leave his all but brother alone, the Oni's, Gobuta (?, Why's he there?), Gabiru who thought himself obliged to come, Ranga and the Ninetails who had been named Kumera and had gained a human form for quite some time now. (This might be AU as I don't read the novel and am only partial to YouTube, Manga, and some other stories on Wattpad v*>*v)

The rest consisted of most of the remaining 8 star demon Lords (Ramiris, Milim, Crimson Guy, Valentine, Dino and an interested Leon Cromwell) as well as the ex-Maou's Frey and Carrion. Wrath of the giants passed, he preferred to be told later, should one of them wish to elaborate on their little 'field trip'. He made himself comfortable; well, one of them should probably stay back incase something happens.

So they all let themselves get swallowed by the swamplike transport entrence, their fall being like that famous hole from Gravity Falls - dark with a light at the bottom that never stood to get bigger. Until I suddenly did.

As if the fabric around them was spewing out water, so did they arrive in the new environment... with some space between them thankfully. Everyone had skills and resistances that helped them in such travels, so they not only maintain their dignity but could also get out of the shaky transmigration unharmed enough to scan their strange newfound surroundings. As most of them had high level skills they also noticed that said abilities had remained untouched - some of them used Spatial detection or observation.

"This is a place I've never been to before.. Interesting" Guy looked around their 15-20(?) group with a seemingly merry attitude. Ladies like Valentine didn't share his nice sentiment or outview, "This place doesn't seem like it's of much importance to me, it's barren and barbaric.. I doubt that anyone who lives here could be useful to us."

Dino was just lying on the floor... The very hot floor that he could lean or sleep on, he looked more sour than usual... If he was sour at all, or was that just him being sleep deprived?