Ch1: Assignment

Before we start: If there a things you are dissatisfied with please write it in the commentary but stay chilled.

I also appreciate any tipps you may have for me if u are a more experienced writer. I have seen the Anime completely and a couple chapters from the manga but be aware that some things will not be included.
There will be no pairings and I don't plan to include any..altho the interactions between the characters will mostly stay the same/canon. I might make a few turn OOC but that's it.

Song lyrics may be included but not the music if anything a video containing it, cuz I only write/post with my phone.

I own NOTHING except the story written here!
Everything else goes to their respective Author/Artist/creator and Singer!!
.
.
Hmm~ that should be all. Then Start!

Irumas POV

I was in the valley where I first encountered the Guardian of Cutthroat Valley. I know, I know. You're probably wondering why I was here no? Well~..

___________________________
~Flashback to the past~

(Me: this is a summary of what happened in the past, so about... 3-5 years? When they were all still in school!)

"Good morning Students. Kalego-sensei is currently in a meeting with the chairman which is why he's absent. However, I came here to make an important announcement to you all and of course answer any questions you may have" began Balam-Sensei while petting me.

An announcement? For what? I looked around and saw how everyone has seemingly the same question running through their heads. What I don't know is why they also seemed a bit awkward? They kept looking like they wanted to say or do something or tried to ignore some kind of event.

(What they said for plot convenience:
Jazz, the thief: He doesn't see it does he?
Caim Kamui, the perv: I doubt it judging by how he looks at us.
Shax, the gamer: He totally doesn't.)

"Now, I'm here to notify that each student will spend 3 months with their families to indulge in your own history and bloodline magic. Afterwards, Babylus will hold a tournament to see your progress. Parents, friends and staff alike  will all be present to watch. The tournament is split up by individual tests the teachers will organise to see how much you've learned. Depending on your growth... you may receive a rank-up. Any other questions you may ask now but before you do one last thing; your families have been informed and the rest of the day is Home-room. You may also go home and begin with your training" by now my eyes were wide open and my thoughts were running wild inside my head.

My classmates cheered and began talking excitedly about what their gonna do during this period. Azz-kun looked at me with sparkles in his eyes, listing praises for how much I'm gonna impress everyone and make him proud. I however was worried. What am I supposed to do!? I'm a human! There is nothing I could remotely do during this entire thing!

I noticed how Shax had raised his hand. "Are we allowed to visit others during this time period?"

"No. You may call or send letters to each other..or your teachers.. but you are to mostly stay at home and spend time with your family. One more thing: Babylus will remain closed during this time. The only things that will stay open are the teachers office, the library, and the gardens. In case you forget anything in a classroom or somewhere else, notify your teachers so they can send you the missing item."

Maybe I could study in the Library! That counts no?! With that in mind I excused myself from the others to prepare for the event. We had made plans to at least call each other twice each month and create one giant classchat with everyone in it each month. For now Kalego-sensei was excluded per Lied and Shax's request..I wasn't really against that. But sometimes he was called.