Ch6: Children Of The Valley

Irumas POV

"thirty... Twenty-five... Seventeen.. Twelve... Six.." came the whispered numbers from outside the valley to my ears while I was sleeping under my father's wing and his stomach feathers!

Geez! Could they count any louder!? I'm trying to take a nap here!...and that was a fireblast to the air... 'kay. That's it. I'm Done. Enough! I said I'll freeze them off if I heard anymore than that!

I stood up and spread my wings. My irritation waking me up the more shouts I hear. I noticed my sister squirming 'Great, now their also waking her up. Oh kami knows she has a temper when that happens..!'

I stepped next to my sister making my wings form a U above my head. +Barriera del suono+ I said placing a sound barrier over my sister that only me or father could wake her up from.. but due to her morning mood I doubt either one of us will do that.

Spreading my wings and drawing out my claws I went up the tallest stalagmite nearby. After reaching it I cast +Miglioramento fisico+. A slight shimmer went through my body before I felt my muscles and senses became stronger and sharper. I looked to see dozens of bat wings fly into our territory.
'Oh .. They are so dead. Are they crazy!? If they managed to wake me up I'm sure they woke the entire valley up!'

True to my suspicion I sensed groups of demonic beasts gather and lay prepared for hunting. Not five minutes later I saw from the corner of my eyes how a student got their wings pierced by claws and dragged off. The nearest teacher didn't notice as they also started to pick up on the other beasts. Sadly, to late. By now the students were at various parts of my- no, our home. And they were quite literally going to be the others breakfast.

'I need to do something' +Cancello!+ I opened a gate nearby and dashed right into it.

"I'll do a bit of clean up dad!" I shouted as I disappeared into it. 'Stay safe and call me if you need help' he replied back.

My POV

While Iruma went to another location the beasts were so active that it caused the terrain to become unstable and for rocks to break of from the Stalagmites. It caused a great panic among both the competitors and the audience. While the later was calmed down by the great noble demons present (Asmodeus and Co.) the former was...

"Caution! Above you!" shouted one demon to his friend who evaded a rock coming down on top of him.

"Thank- behind you!" shouted the friend back as he saw a monster come at them from behind a rock formation. The first demon almost got bitten had another, faster demon not noticed and thrown a rock at the monsters head making it give out a groan of pain followed by a snarl and hissing. It was certainly mad now.

The hissing attracted the attention of a few others: both demons and beasts alike looked over finding either their next meal or fellow student (senior or not depends).

Both rushed to reach the three students, each for their own purposes. Unnoticed by every one of them however, was the black swirling hole that had opened up on a cliffhanger above them. Slowly a figure emerged from the hole that looked very much like some kind of void. It's eyes instantly paying attention to the sound around him.

"Hmm? *sigh* seems like I'm too late.. They woke up all the demon beasts in the Valley. What should I do.." muttered the male to himself while looking at the students. One of his memories decided it should pop up on his head, which it did. It was the memory of a bulky blond demon fighting the males father with axes and swords only to almost die.

'...' The boys gaze turned distant before he shakes his head and digged his claws deeper into the ground he stood on. He looked again coming to a decision ".. I'll do it for old times sake.. I hope they will learn to be more quiet. ... ...He would keep on shouting just to get repriminded by Azz-kun..*chuckle*"

With that he thought for a moment of how he should go about this. Getting an idea that's pretty much a win-win for all those below him he cast +Amplificatori+, to amplify his voice.
Sucking in a giant breath he started to sing, letting his spell enforce the volume of it across Cutthroat valley.

-Iruma, beasts-

This is all hands on deck! was roared inside the Valley making every beasts ears twitch or causing them to stop their movements.

Calling out to lost boys and girls
I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect!
We won't stop 'til we rule the world
It's our time, we up next! (Next, next)
Our sail's about to be set (set, set) the monsters chimed in slowly getting more awake and less aggravated. The demons got together in groups getting confused as they felt a powerful presence call out to the beasts.

They ain't seen nothing yet
Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget
What's my name, what's my name? A giant beautiful beast asked in a loud tone directed to the ones below who looked up to see who began this charade only to see.. (Uma!)

Say it louder
What's my name, what's my name? (Uma)
Feel the power the demons saw how the monsters lowered their heads to the prideful beast with their ears back. "What in the name of all demon Kings?.." asked a general who landed next to the group of demons there.

No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours
What's my name what's my name?
What's it, what's it, say it, say it loud
(Uuuuuuma, Uuuuma) the beasts roared together making everyone hear them, their combined voices shaking the very valley itself causing the hair on the back of the demons necks to stand up from the Sensation.

All eyes on me, let me see 'em (Uuuuuma, Uuuuuma)
What's it, what's it, say it, say it
(Uma ah ah)
UMA! The one on the cliff looked at all the demons nearby stating in a more comprehensive language:

I'm the Queen (ME:Prince) of this town
I call the shots, you know who I am
I don't need to wear no fake crown *he swung his antlers up*
Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance
It's our time, we up next (next, next)
My crew's as real as it gets (gets, gets)
The worst is now the best
And leaving us here will be their last regret by now all the beasts had gathered to stand below the cliff or flying under it. Those who landed bowed before they raised their heads again.

What's my name what's my name? (Uma)
Say it louder
What's my name What's my name? (Uma)
Feel the power *Irmua spread his wings far and wide making the Tips stand apart as a greeting and show of superiority and power*
No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours
What's my name what's my name?
What's it, what's it, say it, say it
At the end, every demon beast bowed again before looking at him.
Seeing that every beast was present he dismissed them stating that they should go to sleep again and he'd deal with the "annoyances". Bowing one last time for respect and as thanks, they all spread their wings and departed from the area by their own means weather that be flying, jumping or climbing.