Ch7: Meeting

My POV

After all the beasts left Iruma looked at ao the demons and teleported the entire bunch back to Babylus. Reason being, he didn't want them in the Valley just so they could wake the beasts again when he just managed to calm them down and go sleep again.

Immediately the staff and the thirteen crown members went into fighting stances in front of the potential threat that appeared inside the school without damaging the Barrier around it.

"Would you all chill? I brought your students back, no need to get so alarmed. I'm actually quite offended, I got them out of becoming a buffet for the other beasts and this is my thanks? How tasteless.. To begin with this is an your fault for being to loud! I mean did you honestly think that wouldn't cause trouble?" said Iruma in a more human/demon voice surprising the ones near him for speaking in the same language.

Asmodeus jumped down from the exclusive seats prepared for them with the rest and replied after some thought "You are right, great beast. We should have thought of that but it seems we neglected that. For that you have our apologies, we also wish to thank you for getting the students out with only this amount of wounds. But pardon me for asking.. What is your name? I'm called-"

"Asmodeus Alice, I'm well aware of your name. I also know the names of some others present" said the beautiful beasts shocking the demons. "As for my name.. I'm the heir of the Valley's Guardian and the prince of the beasts living in it. You may call me.. Lucifer."

'Heir? But it looks completely different from what we know. And Prince? Well they did listen to him and he is admittedly quite powerful..' thought both Kalego-sensei and Sabnock.

Iruma looked at ao the faces around him. Faces he knew, faces he talked with, laughed with.. All more defined and slightly older. He couldn't help the memories that popped up in his mind, each precious moments spent with them.

The demons looked at Lucifer in the same manner but for a different reason. The beast in front of them.. semmed familiar for some reason. It gave them a sense of belonging, something so similar to what they once felt when they were still students.

Both looked at the other with a sense of nostalgia but only one knew why. The entire class of Royal one was gathered in the same place. This time, with the one they had hoped to be with the entire time as their leader.

Iruma's POV

'Iruma.. why don't you spend some time at the school. See what has changed? You could properly attend the classes this time around' came the voice of dad through the mental link.

"What!?😱" I said out loud not minding the looks I received.

"'What do you mean I should attend the school?!'" I questioned both mentally and verbally making some raise their Eyebrows😳 and exchange looks that said 'whut?'.

'Iruma, cast a spell to make them hear me. I want you to listen as well.'

'*sigh* fine. But I introduced myself as Lucifer so make sure you call me that instead' I replied back to father before addressing the demons.

"The Guardian of Cutthroat Valley wishes to speak with you. He will not come in person but I will cast a spell so you will hear and be able to understand him. Is that Understoond?" I stated towards the staff and my former classmates. I got shocked expressions as a reply and slight nods.

I then cast +Telepatia condivisa+ followed up with the spell
+Comprensione linguistica+.
In short they will temporarily hear what's been said in the mind link and be able to comprehend our language.

'Greetings demons. I am the Valley Head and the one before you is my adopted son Lucifer. I wish to let him learn more about your culture as he's been wary of your kind, thus I hope you will let him attend Babylus so he could grow up better. In return you can get to know us beasts more and I'll grant you permission to go through my valley. However, you may not enter the inner layer. What do you say?' father told them.

The demons who heard the request were at first quite flabbergasted. They then started conversing amongst themselves, occasionally glancing at me before coming to a decision.

'We accept your terms, however a staff member is to supervise your son during any extracurricular activity and is to be an assistant teacher during any classes he wishes to explore. Is that alright with you?'

Before I could get another word in Belial (my dad) said
'Very well but take heed: should you overstep your boundaries and interfere with our business or invade his personal space and cause him harm I won't mind going to your school.'

The demons gulped heavily at the threat before complying, however if I were to ever harm a student they may deal with me as they'd deal with any other rowdy student. Acts done in self defense are allowed by both parties. Such was the deal. Belial also ordered me to take on a humanoid appearance during indoor-classes.

That threw the demons of. They were probably thinking along the lines of:
'He can take on a humanoid appearance!? That's impossible! I've never heard of such a thing happening! And he agreed?!'

It was decided that either Balam or Kalego-sensei are too act as my supervisors ('hurray...') and I will attend starting next month. Till then I may wander around school during afternoon classes or watch the classes flying around the valleys for flying practice.

'The later sounds fun~'