ch19: The highest place

Parallel they move toward the Palace, one to proudly reclaim honor, the other to prevent what's about happen.

Linda like MLP Cadence and Chysalis?

Asmodeus entered the room.
"'The destroyer', Demon crown represent".

Ameri entered, making slight eye contact here and there, "'The Lady Warrior', demon crown represent".

Crocell Kerori followed elegantly in silence, she unlike the previous did not look anywhere or at anyone, "'The Ice Queen', demon crown represent".

"'The invisible musician'," some startled out of their composure as they noticed Purson Soi appear next to Asmodeus "demon crown represent".

"'The black serpent~'", their attention again went to the entrance doors where a tall person, Android M. Jazz, came through with someone else. The other was shorter with an air of static around him, Shax Lied, "'The mastermind/Controller~' " he announced,

""demon Crown represent"".

Entering with a smile as she went to the assembled group was someone with bright green hair, "'The Funtime!', demon crown represent!".

"'The Lovestealer'" IX Elizabetta entered in a gorgeous dress, "demon crown represent~".

"'The sleeping demon, '" someone pushed a big cloud with a demon on top in, said demon being Agares Picero, "and the King of Knowledge, Allocer Schneider, demon crown represents".

Following the two slowly on well placed steps was a very small figure in a tux. "'The gentleman'.. Demon crown represent", it was Caim Kamui.

"Gaap Goemon, 'The Samurai', enters with his fellow demon crown represents." close to last was someone a bit taller than Kamui wearing an endo-style outfit with four cornered stars on the top part of his sash.

"SABNOCK SABRO! 'THE WARRIOR', DE-" he halted his screaming for a second noticing the looks of his ex-teachers and fellow crowns, ".. demon crown represent." he continued but returned a boisterous smile when he saw his little sister among his attending family.

.. 'The demon lord', demon king of the netherworld, Iruma Suzuki.

The titles are from a tiktok video spanning 2/3 parts ? from 💙Souya💜Haitani❤️.