Chapter 11

Be prepared XD You'll probs hate me in this chapter or in the next... So before I spoil it, I should start typing. Bye! :P

It's been about 3 weeks since Tamaki and I had sex. Tamaki and I are a couple now and stuff. He screwed up by putting on a condom, but i'm fine. I've been having cramps, so that means I should be starting my monthly here pretty soon.

Everyone around school is all like, "I SHIP THEM" and shit like that. We've became the most popular people in school because of us dating. The host club is happy about Tamaki and I, but i sense a hint of jealousy from Haruhi. I kinda feel bad for her. She must've had a crush on him or something, but oh well, he's mine now. She had her chance, but she never said anything. I've never seen Haruhi as the shy type. Hmmm....

" Hey, BAE!" Tamaki walks over to me and puts his arm around me.

I smiley warmly.

"Bae? Really? That's the best you can come up with?" I say slightly laughing.

Tamaki rolls his eyes and we start walking to school.

We arrive at Ouran, at Tamaki kisses my head and we say our goodbyes, and go to class.

In these few weeks of being at Ouran, i've made some friends.... Somehow.

I walk over to my seat by my best friend Marzia.

"So?" She says with an evil grin.

"So what?" I say getting out my book for English.

"(Y/N)!!! How did you're date go? Y'know with Tamaki?" She says staring at me with wide eyes.

I glance at her and sigh.

"My love life is none of you're buisness, but it was fun." I say while writing down notes.

Marzia's eyes sparkle then she screetches, "Omigod! You guys are like tots awesome! Like you can adopt me if you want."

I sigh, " I worry about you sometimes."

Marzia then pouts in her seat. She jumps up real fast, causing me to jump a little, then whispers creepily, " Did you guys make 50 shades of love?"

"Marzia, you're about to be 50 shades of dead if you don't shut up." I say while hitting her on the head lightly with my book.

"So it's true! You didn't deny it!" She says excitedly.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes.

BRINNNGGG!!!

The bell rang, and everyone left class and got they're stuff for the next class, but me, I ran to the bathroom really fast.

I was about to throw up so I quickly ran to a stall, and I thankfully made it in time. The tardy bell rang so I was going to be late for class. I heard the bathroom door open and heard someone call my name.

"(Y/n)? Are you in here? Maya said you ran in here or something." She said checking all the stalls until she came to mine.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" She said freaking out.

I shake my head knowing that something is wrong. I can't be pregnant... What am i going to do?

"(Y'n) you should go home." She said helping me up.

Marzia helped me to the school office, and told them that I threw up and everything. They called my grandparents and they're coming to pick me up.

~Few mins later~

"Hey sweetie Pie!" My grandma walked in the school. "C'mon lets go to the doctors." She says pulling me along to the car.

"Ugh." I say.

"Let's go see if I get success towards grandchildren!!" She says excitedly.

"Can you just not." I grumble.

"Aww! Be happy! Children and pregnancy are miracles. You should be thankful. Not all people can have children." She said starting the car.

"Whatever." I say trying to get comfy in the car.

What if I am pregnant... What would Tamaki's reaction be..?

~Time skip~

We just arrived at the hospital.

Why is this happening... Why is my grandma such a freak..?

My grandma forced me inside by dragging me by my wrist.

She started talking to the doctors about getting an ultrasound.

I got a message from Tamaki.

"Are you okay??? Why did check out early? I'm coming over to your house right now." His message said.

"I'm fine. I just had a bad headache. No need to come to my house. I'll go to your house in an hour or two." I reply.

"Are you sure? I miss you.. Just be sure to come to my house. Love you." He said.

I reply saying, " Okay. Love you too!"

I got off my phone when my grandma called my name.

Greatttt...

The doctor takes me and my grandma into a small room with a weird looking bed and a machine with a screen.

"Okay, so how long ago did you have sex again?" My grandma says.

I glare at her.

"Miss, would you please come over to the bed please?" The doctor said.

I nod my head and walk over to the bed.

"Okay, i'm gonna have to pull up your shirt to see your stomach, but not all the way." He says pulling up my shirt showing my naked stomach.

Please fon't be pregnant, please!

He gets out gel and says, "Just a warning, this is going to be a bit cold."

I nod and he rubs the gel on my stomach.

He gets out a weird tool or whatever then turns on the screen, and places the tool thingy (I have no clue what it is so no judgement plz) and rubs it around my stomach, spreading out the cold gel everywhere. I close my eyes nervously.

"Hmm.." He says.

"It looks like you are 2 weeks." He says.

I open my eyes. He take the tool off and then I sit up quickly.

"W-what?" I say panicking.

"Just try to rest easy and dont put weight on your stomach. You'll have you're grandma to help you if you need help."

I nod my head slowly.

"Kay sweety! Let's go home!" My grandma claps excitedly.

"Congratulations (Y/n)" The doctor says.

"Grandma, can we stop to Tamaki's on our way home? I have to tell him.."

"Of course!"

Then the next thing i knew... We were on our way to Tamaki's.