Chapter 7: Doll House part 2

So, this chapter is going to be kinda short. I promise i'll make the next one as long as I can!!!

I notice a carving on the roof of the doll house.

Tamaki + (y/n) = Everlasting love.

I smile looking at the carving.

"Whatcha got there, (y/n)?" Tamaki asks.

"Just the doll house that I gave you for your 6th birthday.." I said still looking at the doll house.

I the turn to look at Haruhi because she's been really quiet. I then see her reading the magazine.

Oh, yeah... I threw the magazine at her...

"You... " She pointed at Tamaki.

He just sat on his bed staring at Haruhi with a confused expression.

"U-uh... Yeah?"

"What are you doing with this?! Why spend your time reading and watching porno when you have (y/n)?!!??!!" She says laughing and yelling at him.

I just stood there confused of why she said that.

"You kinda have a point!" He says with a creepy grin.

"Well, I have to go. Cya later Tamaki and (y/n)!" Haruhi waves and walks out of the room, leaving me and Tamaki alone.

"So, Tamaki. About the doll house." I say, glancing over at it.

"You do know that it says Tamaki + (y/n) = Everlasting love.." I say with a expressionless face.

"I-it does?" He says trying to avoid eye contact.

I sigh, "Well anyways, I have to go. My brother should be expecting me home soon." I say grabbing my things.

"Okay, i'll take you home! I want to see where you live!" He says clapping his hands.

"Err.... I don't think you should come inside though. It's a mad house at my grandmothers." I say, hoping that the excuse worked.

He gives me the puppy dog eyes. "Pleaseeeeeee! I'll be a good boy!" He begs.

"I guess. But, only for a few minuets!" I say.

"Yay!" He yells excitedly.

We then exit the house, and get in his car, and drives me home.