chapter 2: Ouran.

So, today Is my first day at Ouran academy. I'm not rich, nor a commoner. I'm just average.

On my way to school I would see lots of flowers and trees.

About 10 minutes, I got to ouran. I was admiring the beauty of all the Sakura trees.
Sakura trees are my favorite trees.
And... they were mothers also...
Mother..

I started to tear up thinking about her. I was turning back around to skip school but then I ran into a boy. I look up and see chestnut eyes and brown hair.

"I'm s-sorry.." I say while looking at the ground.

"Don't apologize, it was my fault! I wasn't paying attention... Hey, I've never seen you here before. Are you new?" He asks.

"Uhm.. y-yes."
He kind of sounds like a girl.

"Hmm. Okay, well my name Is Haruhi Fujioka!" He says excited that he may have a new friend.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n)."

"Well it's nice to meet you! Would you like a tour of the school?" He asks with a warm smile.

"Sure!"

~Time Skip~

Haruhi showed me around the school, and compared our schedules.

"So it looks like we have classes together besides History and English." Haruhi says studying my schedule.

I look closely at Haruhi.

She acts like a girl, talks like a girl, and even looks like one.

"Hey, Uh Haruhi? Not to like be rude or anything.. But this has been bugging me. Are.. Are you a uh girl..?" I ask trying not to offend her.

Haruhi sighs.

"Look, I am a girl, but I don't want anyone to know. I don't really care if you guys see me as a guy or a girl. I have to dress like this because..."

"Because..?" I ask, waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"Well, there's this thing called the host club and I accidently wandered in there..."

~Time Skip~

Haruhi explained the whole situation to me.

"Okay, so what is a hostclub exactly?"