Chapter 9

I have no idea what to name the chapter so I just put chapter 9. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Tamaki then starts laughing.

"I wasn't going to do anything to you..." He then stops talking.

"Well, yet." He smirks.

I cross my arms and sigh.

BANG BANG BANG!

My grandmother knocks on the door.

"I'm not feeling the love in the air! You guys better get working!" She yells.
Why the hell does she want us to make love right now?

"Sorry! We're getting prepared! We're thinking of what kind of poses we're going to do!" Tamaki says while pulling something out of his pocket.

"Okay! You guys have 10 minutes before I have to glue you guys on top of each other!" She says in patiently.

I just sit on my bed staring at the wall thinking of what to do.

Tamaki then walks up to me holding a disk labeled 'porn'.

"Why the hell did you bring that?!" I say.

"We can just use the sounds so they think we're really doing it!" He says cheerfully.
Why is he always cheerful at weird times..?

I sigh.

"Fine. But it's just sounds, right? It doesn't actually show the stuff?"

He then stands looking at me with a nervous smile.

"It... uh... I can't promise anything!" He then quickly put the disc in the player. He grabbed my remote and turned it all the way up.

I covered my eyes and ran to my closet and hid in it and tried to find my head phones. I then glanced at Tamaki and he was walking over to my closet also.

"I'm surprised you're not watching it.." I say annoyed.

"Well I've seen it about 50 times so I memorized everything. " He said somehow proud.

"Sometimes I worry about you." I said leaning my head against the wall.

~time skip~

The video finally ended 2 hours later. Tamaki and I just talked about what's happened during the years.
Knock knock.

I went out of the closet and went towards my door. I try to turn the knob but then forget that my grandmother locked us in here..

"Uh who's there?" I ask.

"Gray, the most awesomest brother in the world!" He said happily behind the door.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Are you here to let us out?" I say.

"No. I'm just here to give you food." The then slides a small box under the floor.

"What the hell!? Is this a joke?!" I yell at him.
Why did he bring us condoms?! What the hell is going on?!
"Gray! You better explain to me why you brought these!!!!" I yell at him again.

I hear him sigh.

"Grams knows that you guys weren't actually doing it. So, you don't have to get knocked up, but she wants you guys to do it so you'll feel comfortable when you don't need condoms."

I sigh, annoyed.

"I can have it with and without condoms, I'm just not wanting to right now!" I say furiously.

Tamaki, right behind be was just enjoying us fight. He grabbed the box out of my hands.

"Just get it out of the way, _____." He says walking away from the door. I turn around to see Tamaki without a shirt on.

"No." I say glaring at him.

"Aww! Why not?" He says with a sad face.

Okayyy... So I wrote all that on my phone cause you guys wanted me to update. I can't really type on my laptop because it keeps crashing. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed!!! :D