Chapter 13

~ 8 months later ~

It's been 8 months and my stomach is as big as a beach ball. Tamaki thinks that I'm going to pop any minute. We found out that we are having twins. 2 girls. I've moved in with Tamaki and got engaged recently. We've set up a cute nursery for the girls. Tamaki and I have been thinking for names for the girls. We can't quite decide on one yet even though the girls are going too come in a few weeks.  Gray on the other hand, is not so happy about the marriage  or the twins.

~ Flash Back ~
"Grayyyyyy??" I call his name searching for him around our grandmothers house.
"Where are you?? I have some important questions for you!!!!!"

"What the hell do you want?" He says aggravated. He has this weird habit of stripping in public and stuff.
"Geez ice princess, calm down. And could you please stop stripping and leaving your clothes all over the house? My back is killing me from bending over so many times to pick up your clothes. Why do you keep making the pregnant one do all the chores?" I complain.
"It's not my fault I keep stripping! It just happens." He mumbles the last part drinking his tea.
"But anyways, what do you want, beach ball?" He says drinking more tea.
"Well first of all stop calling me beach ball. Try carrying 2 living humans inside of your body and see how it feels. Second of all, I want you to walk me down the isle." He nearly choked on his tea.
"Are you on drugs? I'm not walking you down the isle. Ask grandpa or grandma." He looks away drinking more tea.
"Awwww, but I wanted you to walk me down the isle! Grandma is the reason I got pregnant in the first place! That old goose just wants great grandchildren so she can brag to her friends about having a 'very healthy and fertile' family, just like she did with mom about us!" He completely ignores everything I say. I then come up with a plan that he will for sure love.
"Oh, and by the way, it's a Juvia free zone, so that means if she comes into the wedding, security will drag her out of there." Gray, excitedly jumps up saying, "Let's get this thing started!! Let's make it the wedding of a lifetime! And literally, please let it last a lifetime so I don't have to see her.." I giggle and pat his head and walk away from  the very excited Gray.