Chapter 6: Doll House

Hey guys. I just want to say, if this book gets popular and stuff, i'll consider making a Lemon of you and Tamaki. Just comment yes or no. Also, if you come up with any ideas or chapters that you think would be good, message me and i'll message back and we can talk about your ideas. Okay, thanks for your ime and reading my book! Enjoy~! ~^-^~

After that fiasco in the bathroom earlier with Tamaki and Haruhi, Tamaki took me to his house. He invited Haruhi, but she said she'll come later because she has to do her homework before she can hang out with her friends.

~At Tamaki's house~

I stand there, staring at the huge mansion standing infront of me.

"So, what do you think? Isn't it marvelous?!" He asks, proud of his mansion's beauty.

"It's something all right." I still stand there looking at it.

Wait... It looks familiar... Almost like...

"(Y/n), aren't you coming inside?" Tamaki asks me.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry!" I say with a warm smile.

I follow Tamaki inside his gigantic mansion.

"So where are your parents Tamaki?"

"Well, my mom left when I was a baby, and my dad is working all the time, so this is practically my house." Tamaki says with a smile.

"So that's why I never saw them when I lived here as a child. I'm sorry.." I say glancing at the ground.

"It's okay. I'm strong, I can deal with it!" He says cheerfully.

He's so cute when he smiles.

~Time skip~

We finally got to his room. I had to go up 10 flights of stairs until I found an elevator.

"So, what shall we do, my princess?" He smirks.

"P-princess?" I ask confused.

Tamaki walks closer to me. I keep backing up until I hit the wall. He then pins me up, holding my wrists so I wouldn't escape.

I start to blush thinking of what he might do next.

"U-uhm.. Tamaki?"

"Yes, my princess?" He says looking up at me, inches away from my face.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I try to squirm away, but it was no use.

He starts to get closer, closing his eyes, as I close mine.

His lips then press up against mine.

We have a little 5 minute make out session until we hear a knock at the door. Tamaki then smirks and backs away and walks towards the door.

"Senpai? Are you in here?" Haruhi asks..

"Yep!" Tamaki opens the door to see Haruhi and smiles. He then glances at me. I wasn't paying attention because I was going through all his stuff.

"H-hey! what are you doing (y/n)?!" Tamaki freaks out.

"Just making sure you're being a good teenage boy." I say.

I came across a play boy magazine. Wait, a play boy magazine?!

I look through it.

My face then starts to turn a bright red. I get up and hit Tamaki on the head.

"What the heck are you doing having a magazine like this?!" I say, tryiing to hit him as hard as I can.

"It's not mine!! I swear!" He says trying to look innocent while crying and rubbing the mark I left on his head.

"Then why does it have your name of it?!" I yell at him.

We then hear Haruhi giggle. "You guys are acting like a married couple." She says, acting like its the cutest thing ever.

I just cross my arms while holding the rolled up magazine.

Then something catches the cornor of my eye, I accidently throw the magazine at Haruhi.

I run to Tamaki's closet and see a little doll house, like one I had when I was little girl. It looks exactly like the Tamaki's mansion.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

So?? I tried to make this long. Was it good? I hope it was. Well, i have to go, so i'll make another doll house chapter. Part 2 coming soon. Bye!