Chapter 4: Tamaki Suoh

Sorry that last chapter was short.. I'm trying to make these as long as possible. And sorry if I don't update for awhile too. I have school and things. So I just wanted to apologize! Byee!

Maybe he had a brother that looked like him maybe? I don't remember him this handsome... Tamaki was staring at the ground, looking deep in thought.

I then got any idea.

If I call him by the nickname I gave him, maybe he'll remember.

"Maki?"

Then all of a sudden his head jerks up towards me.

"Are you ailen that came from space to tell me that she died and that you took over her body?!" Tamaki asks pointing at me, letting his stupidity get the best of him. Everyone in the room sighs.

Annoyed, I wave and say, "Well, i'm going to go." And then I open the door then Tamaki calls you.

"(Nickname)!"

I turn around, hoping he remembers me.

"Are you done being stupid now?" I ask.

He laughs, "I was being serious. But I know you're to strong to let a ailen get close to you!"

I then face palm.

He's still the same Tamaki as before.

I the slightly smile.

~Tamaki's point of view~

Oh right! Her mother was supposed to have a baby. I should ask her how her family is doing. I haven't seen her for 3 years!

"So, how's you mother and father? Did their baby make it?"

Once I ask her she starts to frown and stare at the ground. I saw a tear stroll doown her face. I then take a step towards her until she says,

"They're.. T-They're dead."

D-dead...

When she finished those last words, she bolted out of the room.

I was in awe of what I had heard.

I couldn't move.

I snapped back into reality until Haruhi ran out the door after (Y/n).

I didn't know.. I should've just shut my mouth.

The twins then yell at me.

"You're just going to stand there? You should be chasing after her!"

Since they said that, I just ran really fast out the door.

Where could she possibly be?

...

The bathroom...

I came across the womans bathroom and burst through the to see (y/n) sitting in the cornor with her knees to her chest crying an ocean.

~Back to our point of view~

I hear someone burst throught the door. I didn't bother to look up.

I just want to sit here and die.

Suddenly, someone starts to hold me tightly.

"(Y/n)... I'm sorry.. I didn't know.."

Tamaki... It's not your fault.

"I should've been the one to die in the fire, Tamaki... Not them." I tell him.

"(Y/n) please don't say that... I'm not going to let you die."

I look up at Tamaki.

He giggles with a slight smile.

He puts his hand on my cheek. And wipes away my tears.

"You're not beautiful when you cry, (Nickname)."

He then gets closer to my face...

Cliff hanger! :3 Haha. So, I tried to make this chapter long. Hope you guys liked it. Baii! :D