Chapter 3: The Host Club!

It's been a few weeks since you've joined the host club. Today, you are going to see the host club Haruhi keeps talking about. Since your first day, you and Haruhi became the best of friends. You guys do everything together. You sometimes get jealous of how much fun she has around these hostclub people though, but you don't say anything to her. So now then, back to the story!

"So, where are you taking me?" I ask Haruhi.

"I'm taking you to the Host Club. Everyone wants to meet you now because I always talk about you when i'm there." Haruhi says while dragging me up the stairs.

After climbing up a few flight of stairs, I was infront of a room that labeleld:

MUSIC ROOM #3

"A music room? I thought you were taking me to a Host Club." I say confused.

"Just wait." Haruhi says as she opens the doors to the music room.

Once the doors open, a bright light flashes my eyes and I see a million rose petals everywhere.

When I can finally see, There are 5 highschool boys standing at least 8 feet away from me.

What catches my eye is a tall blonde with purple eyes.

He looks exactly like my bestfriend until I had to move to america... Tamaki...
I think as I studied him closely.

"Everyone, this is (Y/n)!" Haruhi introduces me to everyone.

She tells me everyones names except the blonde's.

"(Y/n), this is our boss, Tamaki Suoh." She says while pointing at him.

Coincidence? I.Think.Not.

"Do I know you?" Tamaki says while studying you.

"I was about to ask the same.." I say staring at him.