Chapter 1: The fire

A few days ago my parents and baby sister died from a house fire. Me and my brother, Gray, were at school.

~At school during the fire~

"And so x=67+78-6777×7!" Our boring teacher said.
BRINGGGGGGG!

"Please send (y/n) down to the office to check out please!!!" The office said over a phone.

The teacher looked up at me.

"_____! You're wanted at the office. So pack your things and go. They told me your brother is waiting outside for you."
What could be so important that my brother is here?

I got up quickly and packed my things and ran outside.

"What's happening?!" You yell at your older brother.

" It's mother and father and I think the baby.... something happened.."

I looked up at him frightened of what might've happened.

"Hurry, let's just go and see." He said jogging to his car.

~time skip~

"NO! GRAY THEY CANT BE DEAD... THEY.." I started to cry an ocean.

"____!! Please calm down!!! They're gone!" Gray said trying to calm me down.

"How can I calm down?!! OUR PARENTS ARE DEAD GRAY, AND ALL YOUR SAYING IS CALM DOWN?!!! THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU!!!!" I yell. I've had all this anger built up inside of me and I had to get it out... I couldn't have anymore chaos.

Gray just stared at me, hurt.

I just stood there staring at him.

(So we moved to my grandparents in Japan and you enrolled to Ouran and stuffs so I'll just get to the important part in the next chapter.)