Chapter Twenty-Two

Standing on the Quantum Tunnel wearing their Time Suites, the Avengers were more than prepared to. They gathered to have one last huddle and for Captain America to give a speech much like in any other mission before. Taking her place with Rhodes and Nebula, Rebecca took one last look at Steve and gave him a nod, and he returned to gesture.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends, we lost family, we lost a part of ourselves. Now, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions. Get the Stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going to where we know, that doesn't mean we shouldn't be careful. Look out for each other. This is a fight for our lives and we will win. Whatever it takes... good luck."

"He's pretty good with that," said Rocket.

"Right?" Scott said.

While Banner pressed the keys needed for the Quantum Tunnel, Rebecca waited there on the platform with the others. She kept clenching and unclenching her fist as she waited for the jump, the Time Suit covered her Vibranium one and her sword on her back, and as well as her other weapons, she was surprised at how flexible it was. Turning to Steve, Rebecca saw him smiling at her way, there was Stark who was more relaxed now when in her presence, then she turned to Natasha and saw the Black Widow be more than excited with their mission.

"See you in a minute," she said.

"See you in a minute," Rebecca whispered the reply.

Banner took his place with Captain America and the panels above started to take form. Rebecca activated the mask of the Time Suit to form, and so did the others, then in a blink of an eye, she went subatomic. Diving through the Quantum Realm was nothing she has ever experienced, it was an entirely new universe in which she could get lost in, luckily they had their Time GPS. Sticking with Rhodes, Nebula, Natasha, and Clint their team split up from the others and entered a different tunnel which had them brought out in a different planet back in 2014.

She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw a different terrane. When she saw Nebula remove her helmet and deactivated the Time Suit, she followed suit. While Clint, Nebula, and Rhodes returned the ship to its original size, Natasha and Rebecca stood back and watch.

"So, how's your first experience in space?" Natasha asked.

"Mind-blowing," Rebecca chuckled. "Who would have thought an assassin like me would end up in a different planet. That doesn't happen every day."

"No, it doesn't, wanna take a picture? Show it to Barnes, brag about that you went to space?" Natasha teased.

Rebecca snorted. "Yeah, that would be fun."

"What's taking them so long?"

"They're bringing down the pod," said Clint.

Natasha kicked off an alien creature that was coming their way. "You see the teeth on those things?"

"They kind of remind me of that movie, Alien," said Rebecca.

"Oh, you watched Alien?" Natasha mused.

Clint turned to her. "I don't think those things were in there – can we hurry it up?"

"Guys, come on, chop-chop. We're on a clock," Natasha teased.

"All of that is really helpful!" Rhodes called out to them.

After the pod was put down, Natasha and Clint went to get on the ship but before they left, the two said their goodbyes to the team that would remain in Morag. Natasha brought Rebecca to an embrace.