MHH 1

Jungkook felt weak, like he felt like passing out

Jungkook felt weak, like he felt like passing out. But it's properly from exhaustion. He sat up, yawning as he stretches. His head felt like someone is hitting it, but he brushes the thought of. He got off of bed, putting on his slippers and walking to the bathroom. He stumbles a bit, wincing as he head continued to hurt. He shakes his head, chuckling.
"I shouldn't have skipped dinner last night" He says, chuckling as he did his morning routine.

"Koo morning!" Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung says, laughing at Jungkook's face. The younger shook his head, chuckling.
"What's for breakfast, Seokjinnie hyung?" Jungkook asks as he sat down on his chair.
"Well, pancakes for now... I don't have energy to make anything" Jin says, chuckling.
"That's okay" Jungkook says, giggling. He brushes the fact that his head is still hurting.
"Hyung, do you painkillers?" Jungkook asks Yoongi, who's beside him.
"Hmm, yeah... You okay?" Yoongi asks as he handed Jungkook some painkillers.

"Yeah, I am, just headache" Jungkook says, winking.
"Kiddo, take care of yourself" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook nodded, swallowing the painkillers with water.

Jungkook breathes heavily as they all sat down, finishing practice. He groans, leaning his back on the wall.
"Woah... This headache... " He mumbles, his headache came back and it's making him so weak.
"That was so exhausting!" Taehyung whined, resting his head on Jungkook's lap. The younger chuckles and played with Taehyung's wet hair, wet from sweat.
"Here's water for you guys" Jin says and handed all of them bottled waters. They all thanked the oldest, who sat down and drank his own. Taehyung chuckles, staring at Jungkook, who have his eyes close. He cups Jungkook's cheeks, gasping. The other five looked at them, frowning.
"You okay?" They all asked, frowning.

"Jungkook's hot... Not like that... But hot hot!"

 But hot hot!"