MHH 10

"Jungkook ah?" Jin says, voice soft as he walked inside with the other members

"You know... " Jungkook says, looking down at his lap, fiddling with his fingers.
"Baby... Why didn't you tell us?" Jimin asks as he sat down on the chair that he had pulled next to Jungkook's bed.
"B-because... I didn't wanna burden you all... I promise... I did take chemotherapy, and is planning to have an operation to have the tumor removed" Jungkook says, gulping. They all sighed, Hoseok held Jungkook's hand and caressed it.
"We're friends, Jungkook... And almost like a family now... You can always tell us anything... You wouldn't bother us... Okay?" Hoseok says, Jungkook looked at the other members who nodded, giving him smiles.

"I'm sure armys will be disappointed because of this... " Jungkook says, sighing.
"What do you mean disappointed? They would be worried for you, Koo... And I'm sure they'll tell you to get better and take the operation, so you could get better" Jimin says, chuckling slightly.
"Armys love us... They wouldn't be disappointed about you having this, instead, they would be worried... Remember when I had my a surgery for my shoulder? They were always telling me to get better, and that I should take care of myself" Yoongi says, smiling. Jungkook smiles, nodding.
"Hyung... I don't want to have the operation yet... I want to think about it yet... " Jungkook says, sighing.

"Of course, Kookie..." They all said, even though they were hesitant, and it's still up to Jungkook if we wants to have it or not. They wanted to tell him that he should take the operation already, but it might stress him out. He told them that he want to wait and think about it. He might be scared, so that's why he's telling them this, so they let him think about it yet.