MHH 2

"Huh?" Jin says, standing up and checking the maknae's temperature

"Huh?" Jin says, standing up and checking the maknae's temperature. He gasps, seeing Jungkook's eyes open slightly.
"O-oh, hy-hyung" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.
"You didn't tell us you're sick" Jin says, shaking his head.
"D-don't worry-" Jungkook is cut off as he coughed.
"I'm okay" The younger says, giggling slightly.
"Okay, my ass... You're laying down and wait for us to finish but since we're having an hour break, I'll take you home" Jin says, glaring at Jungkook.
"Yes, hyung" Jungkook says, closing his eyes.
"I'll be back" Jin says and carried Jungkook bridal style.
"Aish, when you get better, I'll spank you" Jin says.
"K-kinky" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Shut up, Jungkook" Jin says, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook groans as he turned to his side, shaking his head. He grabbed his phone, startled as the door opened.
"Hyung?" He says and Jin puts down the bowl of soup.
"You gotta eat" Jin says as he helped Jungkook sit down. Jungkook pouts as he looked at the soup.
"I wanted chicken" Jungkook says.
"Be thankful that you're sick right now or I will hit you" Jin says, glaring.
"Here" Jin says and Jungkook blew on the hot soup, being fed by the older.
"I can eat by myself" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Shut up, Koo, this is the only time I can feed you" Jin says, glaring.
"You always feed me" Jungkook says, giggling. Jin ruffles his hair, chuckling.

A few days later...

Jungkook got better after, though his hyungs kept taking care of him and made sure he's not that sick anymore. Jungkook sat down, giggling as he stared at the banana milk and snacks his hyungs bought for him. He stared at the banana milk, about to open it when something dropped on it. His eyes widened. Blood.