MHH 3

He grabbed his box of tissues, immediately wiping the blood and throwing it on his bin

"Did I hurt myself?" He says and ran to the bathroom. He looked at his nose at the mirror, covering his mouth as he had a sudden urge of throwing up. He shakes his head and the feeling went away. Just as he thought it was, he gagged and immediately put his head on the toilet, puking last night's meal. He groaned and put a hand over his belly, shaking his head.
"I thought I'm not sick anymore" He says, his back resting on the wall. He groaned again, standing up and flushing the puke and gurgled so the bile taste goes away.

"We have a performance today, I can't be sick" He says, huffing.
"I just hope they don't find out" He says and got out of the room. He gave a smile towards the six, who all stared at him as he walked down the stairs.
"Kookie? You ready?" Taehyung asks, smiling.
"Yes, hyungie" Jungkook says and Taehyung nods, patting his shoulder.

Jungkook breathes heavily as they finished up the second song. He gave a smile to armys after, waving at them. They all walked backstage, breathing heavily. They're given bottled waters, them thanking that staff.
"Ugh.. I'm so tired" Jungkook says, making all six to look at him.
"What?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"You just rarely say that... " Jin says, laughing. Jungkook rolls his eyes, shaking his head.
"I need to use to restroom" He said and walked to where the restroom was. He got in and looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes widening as he sees something in his nose and it slips down.
"I-" He cuts himself off, grabbing some tissues and wiping it.

"What's happening... To me... "