MHH 12

(Family visit and hanging out with them [scarlett_doc, ZarbafAhmed])

The six smiled as they finished the call with Jungkook's family. They were sorrowful, knowing that their youngest family member developed a very serious illness. But they'll try their best to not make everything gloomy, they agreed on him visiting, they missed him and wants to see him after knowing what had happened. Jungkook started wearing beanies, ashamed of what's happening to his hair. But the six made sure that he doesn't feel that way, they told him that him losing hair won't do anything bad, that he's still handsome. And Jungkook was happy about this, he was glad he have six loving hyungs.

"Kookie, come on... We need to be fast for our train" Jin softly says as he also softly shook the maknae. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, a small smile appearing on his eyes. Jin helped him sit up, being careful with his actions. It's like Jungkook's a fragile glass that one wrong move, he'll break. Jin looked at the pillow, strands of hair fell on it. He sighs and helped Jungkook up. Hoseok was also there, helping Jungkook up the bathroom. Jungkook had gotten weak from all chemo, and probably from his illness, and that's why they're here to take care of him. Jin immediately took all the strands off of the pillow and threw it, sighing.

"Mom... Dad... Hyung... " Jungkook weakly says, giving a smile as he sees his family. They all hugged Jungkook, sighing in relief.
"Oh, my gosh, we've missed our little baby" His mother says, rubbing his back.
"Come inside, it's cold" Mr Jeon says as the six walked in. Jungkook had went inside with his mom.

Jungkook let out small laughs as Jin tells them jokes, the atmosphere is happy. Jungkook's having fun, and that's a good thing.