MHH 9

The six elder males starts to get worried

The six elder males starts to get worried. Their maknae had been sick and it's been a week, his fever always comes back, nose bleeding and throwing up. It's starting to get worrying. Their maknae needs professional care. So, here they are. Namjoon carrying the whining maknae in his arms. He's warm again, his fever came back. They've decided to take the younger to the hospital, his condition is concerning and they want clarification on what really is their maknae's condition.

The seven members arrived, Jungkook is made sure to be not recognized, face hidden with his hood and the mask he's wearing. They were assisted by a nurse, who then laid Jungkook down on a bed. They all looked as a doctor approached.
"He's Dr Min's patient, I'll go call him" The doctor says, the five looked back at Yoongi, all trying to hold back. The older glared, rolling his eyes.
"Now's not the time" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes. The said doctor arrives and let out a sigh, which worried the six. They all looked at the doctor, who then turned to them.
"Are you Mr Jeon's guardians?" The doctor asks and they nodded.

"Let's have a talk, please... Nurse, please put on an oxygen mask, it seems like he can't breathe properly, and put him on a dextrose" He says and the nurse nodded and did his job. They followed the doctor, who sighed.
"Mr Jeon is at stage 2" The doctor says, confusing the six.
"What do you mean, doctor? Stage 2? Of what?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.

"Stage 2 cancer... " The doctor says, all froze on their spots. Cancer? Their maknae have cancer?
"Wh-what... ?" Hoseok says, not believing his ears.
"I'm so sorry... Did he not tell you yet?" The doctor says, they shook their heads.

"Jungkook have cancer...?"

?"