MHH 14

They all slowly finished the things Jungkook wanted to do until he takes the operation

They all slowly finished the things Jungkook wanted to do until he takes the operation. And they had finished it yesterday. Now, they're all hugging the younger. Today was the day he's gonna take the operation. He looked so sick but they knew that he's still the maknae that they love. And they won't give up on him.
"We'll miss you" They all said, sighing.
"W-what are you guys saying, I'm not gonna be gone long" Jungkook says with a weak smile. His head fully covered with his beanie.
"You ready, Mr Jeon?" The doctor asks and Jungkook nodded. He waved goodbye at the six and followed the doctor.

They all sighed as soon as Jungkook disappeared.
"I hope it goes right" Jin says, sighing.
"It will, hyung" Jimin says, assuring the oldest.
"Yeah" Jin says, smiling.

It's been 6 hours and Jungkook's operation is still ongoing. The six are now on the verge of tears as negative thoughts roams around their heads, thinking that something might've happened with the operation.
"Guys, why are we thinking negatively? Jungkook's gonna be okay! I assure you guys that he will!" Hoseok says, putting on his bright smile. They all looked at him and at the door that opened as a surgeon comes out, removing his gloves. They all stood up as the surgeon approaches them, bowing.

"That surgery was successful! The patient is now stable and tumor is gone, now... He's in the ICU but when he wakes up, he'll be put in a new room" The surgeon says and they all thanked him, bowing 90 degrees.
"Thank you so much, doctor" They all said, smiling. The surgeon left and they all hugged, crying in joy.
"He's okay! Kookie's okay! Thank goodness!" They all said, sighing in relief.

"Jungkook's okay... He's okay..."