MHH 8

Jungkook threw up for the second time this morning, his puke was all wet, it was only water as it's the only thing he had this morning

Jungkook threw up for the second time this morning, his puke was all wet, it was only water as it's the only thing he had this morning. He didn't have the appetite to eat, and if he did, he knows he'll just throw it back up. He cries, gripping onto the toilet seat, whimpering. His throat burns from all the throwing up, and he just wants it to stop.
"Kookie?" He hears, making his eyes widen. He looks up and he's met with Jimin, who's eyes are wide.

"Kookie! Oh, no, you're sick! I'll get you some medicine" Jimin says and walked back out. He sighs, until something drops on the toilet seat. His eyes widened and he sees blood. He looks around and grabbed some tissues and quickly wiped the toilet seat, he stood up, looking at himself in the mirror and sees that both his nostrils have blood dripping from it.

His eyes widened more and he quickly tries to wipe it, but he was too late. He looks back and hears a gasp, seeing Jimin with Jin.
"Jungkook, oh, my goodness" Jin says and Jungkook stumbled a bit, if it weren't for the older catching him.
"We should rush you to the hospital" Jin says, worry laced in his voice.
"N-no... It's okay, I just hit my nose" Jungkook says, gulping.
"But, Koo-" Jin is cut off as Jungkook puts a finger on his lips.
"Don't worry, hyungie" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.

"He needs rest, hyung... Come on, Kookie" Jimin says and grabbed Jungkook's hand carefully. He then sat the maknae down on his bed, wiping his bleeding nose and putting a tissue so it wouldn't drip.
"How do you feel?" Jimin asks as Jin then checks his temperature. Jin rolls his eyes at the question,

"Sick"