MHH Finale

The six walked inside Jungkook's room

The six walked inside Jungkook's room. He had been moved to another room as he had always woken up. But he's in a lot of pain after waking up, so now, he's high on painkillers.
"Hyungs" Jungkook says, giving the six a smile.
"Kookie, how are you feeling?" Jin asks, smiling as he stared at Jungkook. The younger giggles, his eyes droopy.
"Good" He said, smiling big. The six chuckles at this, shaking their heads.

Jungkook stayed at the hospital for a few weeks, having to heal. Now, that he's back at home, the six made sure that his needs are always given and that they should be at his side at all times. They took turns on taking care of the younger, and made sure that he didn't move too much.

Now it's been a year, the six was happy. Jungkook fully healed, he could perform again, but he needs to just do some light choreographies or just sit down, they're trying to make sure he's all good and that he's safe at all times. Jungkook was happy that he could see armys again, even informing them everyday of what he does. He's doing good now, he doesn't feel weak and he's not pale like before. His hair started to grow again, and he's happy it is.

"Armys! Are you guys happy to see me again?" Jungkook says and the crowd screams loud, making him laugh.
"I've been gone for a year, but I'm back! Let's have fun again!" He said, giggling.
"I'll do good now! I purple you all!" He yelled and they all screamed. The six looked at him and run to him, hugging him.

"We love you, maknae... "