MHH 13

(Fair and favorite place (Requested by scarlett_doc, ZarbafAhmed 💜)

The second on the list is that he wanted to go to his favorite place. And Jungkook's favorite place is the fair. They obviously can ride those intense rides, maybe those chill ones for now. They all smiled and nodded at each other.
"For Jungkook" They all said and put their hands on top of each other and yelled 'fighting'.

Hoseok is now in charge of waking Jungkook up. He went inside the younger's room and was surprised to see the younger awake.
"You're already awake?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook smiled.
"No... I just woke up because I heard the door open" Jungkook says, giggling lightly. Ever since they found out about Jungkook's condition, they had noticed that he became a light sleeper. Hoseok smiles and walked close to the younger, helping him up.
"I'll leave you to take a shower and brush your teeth, okay? I'll go pick your clothes" Hoseok says and Jungkook nodded, weakly walking to the bathroom. Hoseok watched him, feeling sad for their maknae.

He felt bad, Jungkook wasn't usually like this. The maknae would be energetic, he wants the energetic Jungkook back. All he could is pray that he will have him back. He sighs and picked the younger's clothes for him.

After Jungkook finished taking a shower and changing. Hoseok helped him down the stairs, not wanting an accident to happen. They reached the kitchen and Jungkook is met with many food. He smiled and is helped to sit down by Jimin. Jungkook thanked him and weakly lifted his chopsticks.
"Eat, Kookie... No need to force yourself to eat many, okay?" Jin says and Jungkook nodded.

They all went to the fair, and you could say Jungkook had fun. He rode many rides, the six are happy to see him laugh and smile. They were happy that he's having fun, because he had been gloomy the past few days, seeing how his hair fall every time he removed his beanie. They just hope that their maknae gets better soon.