MHH 11

As time passes by, Jungkook's slowly starting to get worse

As time passes by, Jungkook's slowly starting to get worse. The six are worried, their maknae hadn't made a decision yet. They want him to take the operation, but it's up to him, but they also don't want to lose him. And because of this, Jungkook noticed that his vision had started to get blurry, and he couldn't lift things that much. It is worrying.

"Hyungs..." The six heard, turning around to be met with their maknae.
"Yes, Kookie?" Hoseok asks, smiling.
"C-can we do these things...?" He asks and gave a paper. The other five looked at it.

Things I wanna do before I take the operation...

(Suggest things they should do🥺)

"You've made your decision?" Jin asks and Jungkook nodded.
"But... First... I wanna do these things... Because I know I won't be able to because I'll be having a break to heal" Jungkook says, smiling. The six smiled back, nodding.
"Okay, Kookie... We'll do these... We'll make you have fun before your operation" Jimin says, standing up and caressing the maknae's cheek, hugging him. Jungkook hugs back, sighing in relief.

A few days later...

Jungkook takes a shower, sighing as he stared at the strands of hair in his hand. He was told that when he does chemo, he might experience hair loss, and then they'll have to shave his hair when they do the operation. He made sure to collect the hair so it wouldn't clogged after finishing shower.

Taehyung got in the shower, gasping as he sees strands of hair on the bathtub. He sighs, he knew it's from the maknae. They were also told about the effects the chemo will do to their maknae. As he's about to take his shirt off, he hears crying. He frowned, and immediately got out of the bathroom, there he saw Jungkook, outside the door, crying.

"Kookie?"