MHH 6

Jungkook walked down the parking lot, slowly

Jungkook walked down the parking lot, slowly. He's having too much thoughts and he doesn't like how it's going. Will he die? He's gonna die, of course. Will he be able to tell them before it's too late? He just hopes not. But it'll devastate them.
"Hey! Watch where you're going!" He hears, looking up and sees a woman, angrily looking at him. He bowed, apologizing before running to his car. He sighs, groaning. He got in, sitting down and closed the door. He buckles his seatbelt and grabbed onto the steering wheel. He sighs, resting his forehead on it.

"Why me? I'm too young... " He says, tearing up.
"No, I shouldn't cry, they'll question me" He says, wiping his unshed tears. He sniffles, grabbing his phone and looking at it. Messages from his hyungs, asking him how the appointment went. He sighs and answered, lying. He told them that it went okay and that it was just migraines and he should just take medicines.

He got back to the dorms, meeting Hoseok and Jin, who smiled at him.
"Welcome back, Koo" They said. Even though Jungkook is tired, he won't show them that he is. He smiled back and hugged them both. The two chuckles and hugged the maknae, rubbing his back.
"Aigoo~" Jin says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head.
"Aww, tired Kookie~" Hoseok says, pinching Jungkook's cheeks.
"The tests and checkup must've tired our Kookie, huh?" Jin says, chuckling, lifting the maknae up. Jungkook let out a small gasp, but relaxed and rested his head on Jin's shoulder.

"Cute! Let me take a photo!" Hoseok says, being the one who always takes photos. Jin chuckles, shaking his head and made a funny face for the photo, while Jungkook is unbothered.

"Cutie Kookie! Rest well, sweet dreams, probably me! My handsome face is something to be dreamt about!"