MHH 5

Jungkook groans as he held onto his head, sniffling

Jungkook groans as he held onto his head, sniffling. He rarely cries whenever he's sick, but when he does, it's serious.
"I should get checked" He says, sighing as the pain slowly disappeared. He laid back down, putting a hand over his eyes as his eyes didn't like the bright light.

Jungkook walked to his car, he had told the six that he had a doctor's appointment today, so they let him go. He got in, closing the door after and started the car before driving off.

Jungkook fiddles with his fingers as he waited for his turn. He looks up as he hears his name being called, immediately walking to the room. He bows as he meets the doctor, who bowed back at him. He sat down at the chair, while the doctor sat down on his too.
"So, what seems to be the problem, Mr Jeon?" The doctor asks, holding his pen in his hand and the clipboard on the desk. Jungkook then explains what's been happening with him these days.
"Hmm, we need to do some tests to know what really is happening with you, Mr Jeon... We'll take some blood and then many more, okay?" The doctor says and Jungkook nodded.

It's been a few days after the checkup, and now Jungkook's here, again, taking a deep breath. He looked at the doctor, who gave him a sad look.
"Doctor? Is something wrong?" He says and the doctor gave him his results.
"I'm sorry, Mr Jeon, but that's what the results are" The doctor says and Jungkook looked at it, his eyes forming tears. Brain tumor? How will he tell them?

"It's best to have it remove because you're still at stage 1, Mr Jeon... But you have enough time to think if you want to take this operation..."