MHH 4

Jungkook is startled by a loud knock on the restroom door

Jungkook is startled by a loud knock on the restroom door. His eyes widened and cleared his throat.

"Jungkook ah? Are you there, baby? It's time for practice, hurry up"

"Y-yes, I'll be there soon, hyungie!" He says and quickly wiped the blood off and washed it off of the sink. He then washed his face and wiped it with some tissues before going out. He's met with Jimin, who chuckles and wraps an arm around him.
"Aigoo, you little baby, we were waiting~" Jimin says, ruffling Jungkook's hair. The younger giggles, completely forgetting about the fact that his nose is bleeding awhile ago.

"Kookie, are you okay?" Jimin says as he noticed Jungkook's distressed face.
"Y-yeah, just a headache" Jungkook says, sitting back down.
"Hmm... Just rest for now, okay? We had a long day" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook's forehead and tucking him in. Jungkook smiled, closing his eyes. Jimin stared at Jungkook in worry, turning the lights off before leaving. He gasps as he turned back, being met with Taehyung, who smirked at him.
"What?" Jimin says, raising his brow. Taehyung wiggled his brow, chuckling.
"I watched all of that, you guys dating?" Taehyung says, smiling.
"No, Taehyung... And if we are, what would you do?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"I'll join" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"You do know I like Kookie too" Taehyung says, winking. Jimin rolled his eyes, forgetting about what he was about to say.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jin asks as he placed down their plates in front of them.
"He told me he have a headache, maybe let him rest for now, and just leave him some" Jimin says and Jin nodded.
"Okay, if I saw one of you ate it, I'll make you cook it, except for Namjoon, I'll just cook it instead" Jin says, making Namjoon pout and the other four, laughs, patting his back.